David Vitters v. Larry Craig

Jarod

Contributor
Is there not a double standard, why the hypocracy.

David Vitters, a self described family values canidate.... has been caught and admitted to having extra marital sex with prostitutes while in Congress! He has not been asked to resign by the Republican Party!

Larry Craig, a self described family values canidate... has been caught and did not admit attempting to have a homosexual trist while in Congreee! He was drumed out by the Republican Party!

Why the double standard?

Is it due to the Homosexual issue?
Is it because Louisianna has a Democratic Governor who would replace Vitters with a Democrat?

I saw where Larry Craig was castigating President Clinton for having had an extramarital affair back in 1999.

I saw where Larry Craig was castigating President Clinton for having had an extramarital affair back in 1999.
I thought that was hilarious. (Dirty, dirty boy!) You could almost hear the guy salivating.

I think this will be the death of the religious right's power. They'll still get lip-service, but I think soon they will be gone from the center of the party.

I thought that was hilarious. (Dirty, dirty boy!) You could almost hear the guy salivating.

I think this will be the death of the religious right's power. They'll still get lip-service, but I think soon they will be gone from the center of the party.

I look forward to the day when they dont even get lip service. The lip service provides encouragement for those in every day life to try to push others around and to encourage hate in daily life.

If they stay home on election day, you lose though. That's the R's problem. They need them.

Is there not a double standard, why the hypocracy.

David Vitters, a self described family values canidate.... has been caught and admitted to having extra marital sex with prostitutes while in Congress! He has not been asked to resign by the Republican Party!

Larry Craig, a self described family values canidate... has been caught and did not admit attempting to have a homosexual trist while in Congreee! He was drumed out by the Republican Party!

Why the double standard?

Is it due to the Homosexual issue?
Is it because Louisianna has a Democratic Governor who would replace Vitters with a Democrat?

This isn't the first time for Craig, and he plead guilty, that is the difference!
Were the prostitutes male? That is the difference...

This isn't the first time for Craig, and he plead guilty, that is the difference!
Were the prostitutes male? That is the difference...

Not the first time??? There were other arrests?

Why does it matter what sex the prostitutes are?

Not the first time??? There were other arrests?

Why does it matter what sex the prostitutes are?

No arrests, just accusations, men coming forward who claim to have had a "moment" with Craig.

LOL...........

Because the whole family values thing is only to attract a minimum of people. Those people feel that his wife's forgiveness makes it all good.

Right and is this not a Hillary Clinton kinda/sorta thingee?...She said she did not agree with Tammy on the song 'Stand by Your Man' then wallah all she could do was 'support him'..what was up with that? Never mind she also said:cof1: it takes a 'Village' to raise a child...go figure!

I think Vitters should resign, he admittedly committed a sex crime while a congressman... and he was elected on a family values platform!

I think Vitters should resign, he admittedly committed a sex crime while a congressman... and he was elected on a family values platform!

Well, and, he likes to pay hookers to diaper him. I mean, there are just some things I am not even going to pretend to be tolerant of. If he were in my district I would be having a diaper dump in front of his office, and hound him out.

Had he not been a family values canidate, I MIGHT be willing to cut him some slack, and see where the future took him.

Had he merely had an affair, I MIGHT be willing to cut him some slack, and see where the future took him...

But this MARRIED man paid a PROSTITUTE for sex, that is AS bad as trying to hook up in a public bathroom!

Back