David Vitters v. Larry Craig

Well, and, he likes to pay hookers to diaper him. I mean, there are just some things I am not even going to pretend to be tolerant of. If he were in my district I would be having a diaper dump in front of his office, and hound him out.

Ahahaha, I think the biggest factor in this case was the GOP didn't want the gov to appoint a Democrat! So Vitters stayed while Craig is goooooone! I also think Craig is a reminder of what the GOP has become! Not unlike the Catholic Church!

Ahahaha, I think the biggest factor in this case was the GOP didn't want the gov to appoint a Democrat! So Vitters stayed while Craig is goooooone! I also think Craig is a reminder of what the GOP has become! Not unlike the Catholic Church!

So they will put up with a family values man who cheats on his wife with prostitutes if it helps them cling to what power they have left...

But they will not put up with a family values man who cheats on his wife in a public bathroom if doing so threatens the power they are trying to cling to!

Such hypocrates!

How do they expect to hold seats in the next election.... Looks like Hillary may have a fillabuster proof Congress!

Well, and, he likes to pay hookers to diaper him. I mean, there are just some things I am not even going to pretend to be tolerant of. If he were in my district I would be having a diaper dump in front of his office, and hound him out.

LOL

That would be awesome!

Man, imagine if this guy Craig really is innocent. He just was at the wrong place at the wrong time... He really does have a wide stance... Was tapping his foot because he just could not get that song out of his head... He really was cleaning up the excess toilet paper in the stall...

Imagine this poor guy's position!

Rush Linbaugh has said the Republicans should not have drumed him out like they did!

Man, imagine if this guy Craig really is innocent. He just was at the wrong place at the wrong time... He really does have a wide stance... Was tapping his foot because he just could not get that song out of his head... He really was cleaning up the excess toilet paper in the stall...

Imagine this poor guy's position!

Rush Linbaugh has said the Republicans should not have drumed him out like they did!

Apparently rush isn't aware of the other accusations against him...seems he has had bathroom encounters before!

Apparently rush isn't aware of the other accusations against him...seems he has had bathroom encounters before!

I did not know that? Whats the scoop? No, Rush's point was that because Kennedy was able to stay Craig should be allowed to stay.

Is there not a double standard, why the hypocracy.

David Vitters, a self described family values canidate.... has been caught and admitted to having extra marital sex with prostitutes while in Congress! He has not been asked to resign by the Republican Party!

Larry Craig, a self described family values canidate... has been caught and did not admit attempting to have a homosexual trist while in Congreee! He was drumed out by the Republican Party!

Why the double standard?

Is it due to the Homosexual issue?
Is it because Louisianna has a Democratic Governor who would replace Vitters with a Democrat?

Different elements of the Republican party all said each canddiate should resign. "The Republican Party" didn't ask either candidate to resign - party officials have no ability to do that.

I'd say the overall response for Craig was bigger, probably because his actions were seen as low and dirtier, and happened more recently. And they were gay - I mean, come on.

Different elements of the Republican party all said each canddiate should resign. "The Republican Party" didn't ask either candidate to resign - party officials have no ability to do that.

I'd say the overall response for Craig was bigger, probably because his actions were seen as low and dirtier, and happened more recently. And they were gay - I mean, come on.

Why should that make any difference.

Random sex in a bathroom is lower than sex with a prostitute... I am not so sure about that. Bout the same on my skeez meter!

Back