DAWG THREAD post yer pup's pics

tinfoil

Banned
2ikxuh3.jpg

2i96o9x.jpg

1zvfkhs.jpg

Rhese are my Rogs
Princess is half pitbull and half shnauzer. We refer to her as SOME BULLSHNIT DOG, I DON'T KNOW. oops caps.
LOL

Now down here is my little buddy Jesper
(yes per not Jes per. He hates that. Say it with a mexican accent for best results)
2hx9e2d.jpg

More pics to come!!!

Bitbull and Shnauzer? What an unusual mix. Both cute, though. Do they get along, or is the little one the boss?

My weird and demented Beagle.

beg.jpg

Photo555002.jpg

jesper is the boss, but jesper is a nuerotic dog and he's afraid to walk on the wood floors. Too slippery for him. So It's a really funny situation.

Princess is the friendliest dog you've ever seen. She's learning to listen but she's one excitable pup. Jesper's a grumpy old man.

Bitbull and Shnauzer? What an unusual mix. Both cute, though. Do they get along, or is the little one the boss?

beg.jpg

Photo555002.jpg

I love beagles they are so cute.

jesper is the boss, but jesper is a nuerotic dog and he's afraid to walk on the wood floors. Too slippery for him. So It's a really funny situation.

Princess is the friendliest dog you've ever seen. She's learning to listen but she's one excitable pup. Jesper's a grumpy old man.

Jesper loooks adorable

beg.jpg

Photo555002.jpg

All Beagles are demented, but usually sweet.
That first shot looks like demon eyes dog.
I had a tall Beagle, not too bright but sweet. I miss him.

that last photo... The dog was saying "she is gonna flash me again, oh well humans are strange".

LOL! The Aussie is so patient, but sometimes I have a hard time getting him to look at me and cock his head just right. I'd love to get his "smile", when he wrinkles his nose and lifts his upper lip off his teeth. It's hilarious, but usually he only does it about 6 inches from my face.

The Border Collie is usually better at posing but I had to bribe a lot that day.

I always like your little taco bell dog Stir. I remember you posting a video of his chubby little ass huffin and puffin along the appalachian trail with your girl a few years back.

Here's my little bundles of joy, Kala, the Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab, and Brooke, the totally slutty rot BBW:

CIMG1575.jpg

CIMG1210-1.jpg

IMG00307.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

I always like your little taco bell dog Stir. I remember you posting a video of his chubby little ass huffin and puffin along the appalachian trail with your girl a few years back.

Here's my little bundles of joy, Kala, the Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab, and Brooke, the totally slutty rot BBW:

[QUOTE/]

I love those guys; just want to hug them both!

Here's Percy, probably the only Pit Bull who's kept inside the house in the entire world:

picture.php

She's really small for a pit bull, she's also really fat for a pit bull, and really mean, and she likes to sneak under the covers while you're sleeping.

Here's Percy, probably the only Pit Bull who's kept inside the house in the entire world:

picture.php

She's really small for a pit bull, she's also really fat for a pit bull, and really mean, and she likes to sneak under the covers while you're sleeping.

She looks very huggable, too.

Barley the BC doesn't try to get under the covers, but he does like to cuddle up.

25akbaa.jpg

I forgot about my other dog.

He's a wire shorthaired
289libp.jpg

riw560.jpg

Wow, I just realized, i made that before i ever used computers and I haven't made any more since using computers...

Obessesive compulsive? LOL 4sure

Back