de-dollarization

goat

crybullies own Damo and Phan
By Yuefen Li

China, India and South Africa are among the countries that have started to internationalize their currencies. Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) have also been developed to help speed up settlements of cross-border transactions. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF),8 as of July 2022, there were nearly 100 CBDCs in research or development stages, and two have been fully launched. Many countries are testing these digital currencies with the aim, among others, of using them in trade transactions in their own currencies. CBDCs can potentially reduce their countries’ reliance on the dollar in addition to digitalizing financing.

https://internationalbanker.com/finance/the-dollar-still-dominates-but-de-dollarization-is-unstoppable/

Hey Walt, what have I been telling you?

They can try.
They are trying. Five more nations joined BRICS in Jan.2024. The dollar will continue to be the global reserve currency but our sanctions and out-right stealing has forced developing nations to look for alternatives to the IMF and World Bank. Our national debt has them worried about buying treasury bonds. That will result in more trouble for our economy and a drop in the markets in 2024, no matter what Walt says.

I saw recently a piece "Dedollarization will harm the entire world....dont do it" but it wont work....the World is done with America...nothing we say or do this late will change this.

I saw recently a piece "Dedollarization will harm the entire world....dont do it" but it wont work....the World is done with America...nothing we say or do this late will change this.

actually it will all change very soon.

fiat money is too stupid and totalitarian to survive.

you mean credits created out of thin air and doled out according the whims of the banker elite class?

That’s how the republicans killed their party

Cheating and lying for decades until the Russians under Putin hacked and blackmailed them so they could own the Republican Party

They are trying. Five more nations joined BRICS in Jan.2024. The dollar will continue to be the global reserve currency but our sanctions and out-right stealing has forced developing nations to look for alternatives to the IMF and World Bank. Our national debt has them worried about buying treasury bonds. That will result in more trouble for our economy and a drop in the markets in 2024, no matter what Walt says.
Whatever happened to your collapse that was to happen in May of 2033.

You can’t predict a lot of gloom and doom which never happens.

Whatever happened to your collapse that was to happen in May of 2033.

You can’t predict a lot of gloom and doom which never happens.
That was Hawkeye. No one can predict economics. The dollar has competition now and that will hurt the US economy and Wall Street. It could take 10 years but eventually it will happen.

That was Hawkeye. No one can predict economics. The dollar has competition now and that will hurt the US economy and Wall Street. It could take 10 years but eventually it will happen.
No, I’m pretty sure it was you. You mentioned the collapse in 2023 several times.

I predicted your idiot deregulation of the Banks by refusing to fully implement Gramm leach Bliely act would cause a big economic crash

I was correct

uscitizen predicted it to

Both he and I were trashed by the right on this site for our predictions

Then we were proven correct in the real world

Last edited:
I predicted the crash of 2024 because of what economists are saying. The database crash wiped it away but my prediction stands.

Which economist?

The ones in the Austrian school who try to do economics without using math

Because the math proves them wrong every time

I predicted your idiot deregulation of the Banks by refusing to fully implement Gramm leach Bliely act would cause a big economic crash

I was correct

uscitizen predicted it to

Both he and I were trashed by the right on this site for our predictions

Then we were proven correct in the real world
You almost posted without an adhom.

Back