Dear Cawacko

I think the BYU loss to FL State was a bigger upset.

Who saw that one coming?

Contrary to my original belief the sun actually came up Sunday. God can be creul that way.

There is hope. USC will finish 11-1. Unlike last year this will be enough to make the national championship game against either Florida or Alabama. Texas will lose and the Big 12 is down this year.

Fight On.

Contrary to my original belief the sun actually came up Sunday. God can be creul that way.

There is hope. USC will finish 11-1. Unlike last year this will be enough to make the national championship game against either Florida or Alabama. Texas will lose and the Big 12 is down this year.

Fight On.

USC or Texas, Bama will take either one. Wait till the freshman QB for USC meets Mt Cody.

Dear Lord, I've always been a big fan. Please, oh please, allow us to play an SEC team in the Championship Game. Humbly yours, Mr. Cawacko.

The sad thing is that I missed it. Last week was I was looking forward to razzing carwacko and this week I missed it and didn't get to. Oh well there is always the Cal game.

Dear Lord, I've always been a big fan. Please, oh please, allow us to play an SEC team in the Championship Game. Humbly yours, Mr. Cawacko.
Not this year dude. Not in the Rose Bowl. There ought to be a rule about a team having the home field advantage in the National Championship game. How many Rose Bowls have ya'll won that way?

Not this year dude. Not in the Rose Bowl. There ought to be a rule about a team having the home field advantage in the National Championship game. How many Rose Bowls have ya'll won that way?

I'd rather we play on the road. Too many distractions for the team staying in LA. As we showed against Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl we have no problem playing for the NC across the country and as we showed against Vince Young, I mean Texas, the Rose Bowl doesn't guarantee us a NC.

I'd rather we play on the road. Too many distractions for the team staying in LA. As we showed against Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl we have no problem playing for the NC across the country and as we showed against Vince Young, I mean Texas, the Rose Bowl doesn't guarantee us a NC.

The Tide will travel to play for the NC. We'll fill our half of the Rose Bowl (more if they will let us).

In case no one watched the Bama - N. Texas game, we showed our newest fullback. Bama has the largest fullback in the league in Terrence Cody. Anyone wonder what a 6'5", 348 lb blocking fullback looks like? Watch the Bama/Ark game saturday and you'll probably see.

In case no one watched the Bama - N. Texas game, we showed our newest fullback. Bama has the largest fullback in the league in Terrence Cody. Anyone wonder what a 6'5", 348 lb blocking fullback looks like? Watch the Bama/Ark game saturday and you'll probably see.
LOL That will probably help in goal line situations I imagine.

Back