Dear Retards, 1/3rd isn't funny anymore

I've also heard:

peewnd

You have to understand the context of it being a mistype of "owned". It is not a reference to a pawn. It's a reference to owned. And since there's no vowels in there, neither is more grammatically correct, so Pone-d just makes a hell of a lot more sense.

You have to understand the context of it being a mistype of "owned". It is not a reference to a pawn. It's a reference to owned. And since there's no vowels in there, neither is more grammatically correct, so Pone-d just makes a hell of a lot more sense.
Nah, peewnd is an attempt to sound it out without the vowels. pwnd. Try it. You wind up sounding like a little kid "shooting" a phaser...

LOL it's inpronounceable if you say it without inserting any vowels to fill the gap, yes. You can't make a word out of glottal stops and voiceless bilabial plosives.

You douchebag. This has no vowels. Are you saying its inpronounceable?

japanese5hh.png

I've never said 1/3 wasn't real. I've never said 1/3 didn't exist. I've never said things can't be divided by thirds. I've not even said that one can't be divided by three!

The Great 1/3 Debate is a classic example of how far pinheads will go to "argue" something that can't be argued. I started it as a joke, a spoof, to see just how much they would continue to post in rebuttal, and to date, I think there have been well over 5,000 posts made regarding the "argument" that one can't be divided equally by three without producing a remainder. Now, I am really sorry if that 'offends' you or Damo, or any other moron out there who thinks the contrary, but unless they change mathematics, that is the case. There is no "argument" to it.

You are right though, it's not funny anymore. But I don't think they do it to be funny, I think they believe it annoys me somehow. I am not the least bit annoyed by morons being idiotic, if that were the case, this place would annoy the piss outta me on a routine basis. It does annoy me when people I thought had some intelligence, like yourself, seem to think I made some outrageous claim, like "1/3 doesn't exist!" That IS annoying, and you should stop acting stupid like that.

Dixie.....I think you'd be better off saying to Grind "Thanks but....don't help me son!"

I know Grind didn't intend to...but he's set you up like a mofo! LOL

Damn sharks around here eat their young!!

Back