Dear Wolfbot... WTF

it's basically done. it's funny, all the things I would think would have taken a long time end up not being difficult. it's always these little bullshit things that are hanging me up. jpp wont let wolf bot post more than once every 5 minutes. which has been pissing me off because i want it posting every minute for the last 10 minutes of day. (a very crucial time when everyone is vote switching) i dont know, maybe vbulliten has some built in spam protection and wolfbots behavior comes off as some spambot. their really isn't a logical reason I can see why it wouldn't otherwise be able to post. it's still connected to the site, i spoof the user agent, it will post eventually after about 5 minutes have passed, etc..

anyway, just dumb bullshit like this.

now im annoyed again. fuck. thanks superfreak. put that back on my mind . .

it's basically done. it's funny, all the things I would think would have taken a long time end up not being difficult. it's always these little bullshit things that are hanging me up. jpp wont let wolf bot post more than once every 5 minutes. which has been pissing me off because i want it posting every minute for the last 10 minutes of day. (a very crucial time when everyone is vote switching) i dont know, maybe vbulliten has some built in spam protection and wolfbots behavior comes off as some spambot. their really isn't a logical reason I can see why it wouldn't otherwise be able to post. it's still connected to the site, i spoof the user agent, it will post eventually after about 5 minutes have passed, etc..

anyway, just dumb bullshit like this.

now im annoyed again. fuck. thanks superfreak. put that back on my mind . .

Have it change the post slightly each time. There's nothing that I know of that would stop it.

Wolfbot (Three different ones)

Slowbot, Wolfbot, haha how sad you are.
You low bit, slow script, haha how sad you are.
And when you are handed your own part,
You can't finish a first draft,
So mediocre,
With your head down in the wolf den,
Say "Keep on debuggin",
So you keep on sluggin,
What do you hope to find?
When you're down in the wolf den.
You nearly have that,
You nearly have that
but you don't even try!

Spambot half ass, haha how sad you are.
You fucked up sad sack, haha how sad you are.
You can't even get a piece of ass.
You're really a good laugh.
Not worth even a sick grin
Can't move you with a stick pin
And no fun when you redone,
You nearly have that,
You nearly have that.
But you don't even try!

So Wolfbot's Yurt? Or is it Legion?
Uh no. Wolfbot is a work in progress by Grind. We play games of Werewolf occasionally on JPP and Grind is developing a program to help assist playing the game. Legion Troll has never played a game of Werewolf.

Yurt on the other hand is the absolute worst player in the history of Werewolf, That is unless you join a game, then you will be the worst player in the history of Werewolf.

Uh no. Wolfbot is a work in progress by Grind. We play games of Werewolf occasionally on JPP and Grind is developing a program to help assist playing the game. Legion Troll has never played a game of Werewolf.

I am the absolute worst player in the history of Werewolf, That is unless you join a game, then I will still be the worst player in the history of Werewolf.

ftfy

Have it change the post slightly each time. There's nothing that I know of that would stop it.
'
fucking GENIUS. that could be it. I think I have posted on jpp before the same message twice and it would say something like "you have just made the same message"

that could work O_o

Don't take that crap lying down Howey... Mutt is without a doubt the worst player ever. Which is why he is so eager to paste that title on someone else.

Give Mutt a role and he will set new levels of sucking at it.
Lynch Tinkerbell.

Don't listen to him Howie. He's just jealous cause I'm the most popular player in the village. Why no one get's as many votes as I do!!

'
fucking GENIUS. that could be it. I think I have posted on jpp before the same message twice and it would say something like "you have just made the same message"

that could work O_o

dumbass... I told you it would take Damo about 3 seconds to solve your problem

Back