Dear Wolfbot... WTF

i am not dumb . . . how often do you make the exact same post on jpp? I knew it was something stupid that was holding it up, i even said as much. But there are countless possibilities of what random insignificant thing is blocking your path.

You are dumb for not going to Damo as I suggested a couple weeks ago. Normally when it is something small like that, it is simply a mental block. The harder you try, the more it eludes you. That said, I know you are not 'dumb' in general... just dumb for not listening to your superior. ;)

You are dumb for not going to Damo as I suggested a couple weeks ago. Normally when it is something small like that, it is simply a mental block. The harder you try, the more it eludes you. That said, I know you are not 'dumb' in general... just dumb for not listening to your superior. ;)
His superior? Grinds not married.

Double posting causes errors, but so does posting to quickly. I know the required separation of posts is at least 40 seconds, because I get hit up by that thing all the time...

If I programmed wolfbot, it would be perfect. Have a real Software Engineer do it, not some loser lowlife who's taken like, what, 10 years to get a "degree" in poli sci? LOL!!!

Hey, didn't you say something about me learning Python the other day, and us collaborating? What happened to that? And what happened to the band, man? And the podcast? And all of our other collaborations?

I DON'T THINK YOU REALLY LOVE ME GRIND!!!!!!!!!11

BTW, the flag of Iowa looks dumb.

The excuse I have chosen to leave for the previous post, in order to utterly absolve me of personally responsibility for it, in typically cowardly fashion, is that I am drunk, and have not slept for 34 hours.

Hey, didn't you say something about me learning Python the other day, and us collaborating? What happened to that? And what happened to the band, man? And the podcast? And all of our other collaborations?

I DON'T THINK YOU REALLY LOVE ME GRIND!!!!!!!!!11

BTW, the flag of Iowa looks dumb.

yes we should do all those things watermark :)

Back