Death Toll

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Well, the number of American Deaths in Iraq now exceeds the number on September 11th. How many more will be coming home in body bags before the war-loving patriots begin to understand what is happening out there? My guess is that it won't ever happen, but lets hope to god that it does. This is sick. How anyone is still in love with this war is beyond me.

Standard NeoCon responses:

Hey! MORE people die in car accidents every year!

The city of Baltimore is MORE dangerous than Bahgdad! Our troops are just as safe in Bagdad, as they'd be in Baltimore!

Anyway, Saddam violated 17 UN resolutions, took a few pot-shots are our planes, and the French helped hide the WMD in Syria!

I think the ruskies were involved in hiding the WMD's as well. At least I recall dixie ranting something about that in the past.

That "hiding the WMD" defense is so monumentally stupid that I think anyone blathering on about it should be mortified that they're actually resorting to that retarded of an argument simply to defend their false Idol.

You know for some strange reason all the atta boy Bush and pro Iraq war talk has dissappeared at the country hangout store near me. I wonder why that could be? Lots more people claim to be independents and Libertarians now too ;)

You know for some strange reason all the atta boy Bush and pro Iraq war talk has dissappeared at the country hangout store near me. I wonder why that could be? Lots more people claim to be independents and Libertarians now too ;)

Embarrassed republicans, more likely.

And lets not forget all those maimed vets either. They deserve it, but we will be paying for them for the rest of their lives. That is one cost of this war that will be paid for the next 50-70 years or so. both in money and suffering.

That "hiding the WMD" defense is so monumentally stupid that I think anyone blathering on about it should be mortified that they're actually resorting to that retarded of an argument simply to defend their false Idol.

Yeah. I never got that either.

#1) His country was attacked and subsequently occupied by "The Great Satan"
#2) He had no problems using them when he had them previously however when his country is attacked, he refuses?

That excuse never added up for me.

I think that there is some really serious stuff going on over there in Iraq and that we need to really think this through.

I do believe a withdrawl is in order for the soldiers but how it is done is critical.

the civil war is going on because they are fighting over oil revenues, THIS HAS TO BE SETTLED DIPLOMATICALLY and assurance to the sunnis that they will get a portion of these monies for their tribesman is key.

This civil unrest between the Sunnis and Shiites can not be handled by the sword, but only diplomatically imo.

care

I think that there is some really serious stuff going on over there in Iraq and that we need to really think this through.

I do believe a withdrawl is in order for the soldiers but how it is done is critical.

the civil war is going on because they are fighting over oil revenues, THIS HAS TO BE SETTLED DIPLOMATICALLY and assurance to the sunnis that they will get a portion of these monies for their tribesman is key.

This civil unrest between the Sunnis and Shiites can not be handled by the sword, but only diplomatically imo.

care

Diplomatically yes. I'm not sure the US has the diplomatic resources to do so. I don't think we'll have any credibility until he's ousted. An impeachment would do wonders for our PR and our reputation.

"I'm not happy with Nanci's position on the issue. Its a sore spot for me."

So she's not so "hot" anymore??? ;)

If the Dems want a shot in 2008, then they need to accomplish something other than going after Bush. She understands that.

Back