December surprise??

Scared of what?

Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th President of The United States of America. The sooner you get your head around that, the better off you will be

I remember GayRod on here days before the election telling those of us who predicted Trump would win (my prediction was shockingly accurate) that we weren't dealing i reality. You would do well to get your head out of the clouds

you have your lips firmly planted on Putins nasty little cock

fight your stupid evil fuck face of a dictator

protest

its the American thing to do

there are more of us

you cant shoot us all fascist

You won't do anything

Accept your fate. You are a feckless Internet warrior who is inconsequential.

The only person who would miss you if you died is your crack dealer

The surprise will be that the electoral college will do their duty as laid down by the founding fathers in the constitution and keep an unqualified populist, racist clown from taking the white house...

I will not be surprised...
Will you?
We will all be surprised if you are still here on 20th, counting the days!!

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

The surprise will be that the electoral college will do their duty as laid down by the founding fathers in the constitution and keep an unqualified populist, racist clown from taking the white house...

I will not be surprised...
Will you?

biglaugh7_zpsd701e485.gif

fight your stupid evil fuck face of a dictator

protest

its the American thing to do

there are more of us

you cant shoot us all fascist

Could you please announce where this is going to happen, in advance, so I can bring a chair, popcorn, and something to drink; because it will be entertaining. :D

So Buckly isn't totally embarrassed, I would propose the following suggestion:
On 12/19 and 12/20 everyone should post news articles that are a surprise.
It doesn't matter what they are about, they just have to be a report on something that is a SURPRISE. :good4u:

Or you can start now and avoid the rush, if you're so inclined. :D

I think I've figured out what Buckly's "December Surprise" is going to be.

Right after his predictions are shown to be just a major fail; he's going to violate Rule 12, to get himself banned.

I base this on his progressive melt down, which can be seen by his repetitious replies to other posters.

I think I've figured out what Buckly's "December Surprise" is going to be.

Right after his predictions are shown to be just a major fail; he's going to violate Rule 12, to get himself banned.

I base this on his progressive melt down, which can be seen by his repetitious replies to other posters.

You are probably correct. It isn't a long trip from calling someone a "rapist" to the "P" word

Back