Deep Throat Says the Fix Was In: Kamala Had the Questions in Advance & Other Assurances

There isn't a person anywhere who can honestly admit that performance was not fixed... It couldn't have been anymore obvious...
You type the dumbest shit. Trump lied like hell. That was what was obvious. He lied about the crimes completely and utterly. The crime rate in America is dropping and is at a lower rate than when Trump was in office The crime rate has been dropping for decades. Immigrants commit crimes at lower rates than regular Americans do.
The Springfield story was a complete lie. His lies were damaging to a lot of innocent people. They continue to suffer from his lies.
Those are big themes in Trump's "debates". I suppose in your right wing bunker, you would not permit the moderators to point out Trump's huge lies.

You type the dumbest shit. Trump lied like hell. That was what was obvious. He lied about the crimes completely and utterly. The crime rate in America is dropping and is at a lower rate than when Trump was in office The crime rate has been dropping for decades. Immigrants commit crimes at lower rates than regular Americans do.
The Springfield story was a complete lie. His lies were damaging to a lot of innocent people. They continue to suffer from his lies.
Those are big themes in Trump's "debates". I suppose in your right wing bunker, you would not permit the moderators to point out Trump's huge lies.
Ok, I'm sure you believe all that...BTW...Springfield was suffering long before they got some attention...No one got "damaged"...and an investigation will resolve a large number of problems that have existed for too long....
People were frustrated and passionate about what's happening there...and now, they'll get help..
The crime rate is not "dropping"...just fyi...
Kind of like some things in Springfield, things don't make the official "reports" quite like they should....

If True, the ABC News Presidential Debate Could Be Rocked by Explosive Scandal\​

Anyone who watched the presidential debate hosted by ABC News on Tuesday knows that the moderators were biased and repeatedly fact-checked Trump while letting Kamala Harris's lies go unchallenged. We kind of expected that to happen, as the bias and conflicts of interests of the moderators and the network as a whole were well established.

However, there are reports now that an ABC News whistleblower is about to come forward with evidence that Kamala was given sample questions before the debate.

When they say sample, they mean the questions and she was assured she would not be fact checked.
PJ media is a comedy site.

trump got fact checked because he lied. Pretty simple concept.

In fact, he's still telling the same lies and endangering the citizens of Ohio.

Ok, I'm sure you believe all that...BTW...Springfield was suffering long before they got some attention...No one got "damaged"...and an investigation will resolve a large number of problems that have existed for too long....
People were frustrated and passionate about what's happening there...and now, they'll get help..
Kind of like some things in Springfield, things don't make the official "reports" quite like they should....
The company owners are saying the Haitians are good workers who have no drug problems and are dependable. They would lie more suffering like that.
I supplied that graphs showing crime is dropping. It is a fact, something you are not familiar with. Springfield was doing fine until a woman wrote a false story about Haitians eating pets. The Right ,with no values, ran with the lies and Trump and his new conspiracy nut girlfriends used it.
There are over 30 bomb threats in Springfield . They are shutting schools and businesses. Yep, Trump's lies have made the town so much better.

PJ media is a comedy site.

trump got fact checked because he lied. Pretty simple concept.

In fact, he's still telling the same lies and endangering the citizens of Ohio.

The company owners are saying the Haitians are good workers who have no drug problems and are dependable. They would lie more suffering like that.
I supplied that graphs showing crime is dropping. It is a fact, something you are not familiar with. Springfield was doing fine until a woman wrote a false story about Haitians eating pets. The Right ,with no values, ran with the lies and Trump and his new conspiracy nut girlfriends used it.
There are over 30 bomb threats in Springfield . They are shutting schools and businesses. Yep, Trump's lies have made the town so much better.
Please link to the pages who are talking about the ones who are employed... How many would that be in number? Springfield actually has And that's why the investigation that is beginning is long overdue... The bomb threats are coming from overseas and they aren't issues anymore... I'm not sure where you're getting your information... I'm talking to people in Springfield And the surrounding areas...

Please link to the pages who are talking about the ones who are employed... How many would that be in number? Springfield actually has And that's why the investigation that is beginning is long overdue... The bomb threats are coming from overseas and they aren't issues anymore... I'm not sure where you're getting your information... I'm talking to people in Springfield And the surrounding areas...
Resubmit in English

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop...mmigrants-springfield-work/story?id=113690058 I suppose compared to your deep right wing sites, the governor is a liar. The pet story is not t true.

No one got damaged? How about the 20,000 legal immigrants? They are becoming targets for the crazed rightys. The violent crime rate has been dropping. https://www.npr.org/2024/02/12/1229...e-san-francisco-minneapolis-murder-statistics

Back