DEI on display

Lionfish

Pocket lint
Contributor
1715861963021-png.1566700

Perhaps some good news.

UNC-Chapel Hill trustees move to divert DEI funds to police and public safety
Watch as the chair and vice-chair of the UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Trustees discuss diverting the $2.3 million spent on diversity, equity and inclusion programs into public safety instead, ahead of an expected policy change statewide to restrict DEI. BY UNC-CHAPEL HILL

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/article288473709.html#storylink=cpy
I wonder why public safety would be a concern if things are diverse, equitable and inclusive?

Love how Rightwing social media trains MAGA cultists like monkeys to use and parrot novel and funky acronyms. I was just getting used to SJW and CRT before they sprang DEI on us.

I was talking more about her being a DEI hire. Is it automatically DEI because she's not white?
I know what you were talking about. I was clarifying what in was talking about. As to your question, therein lies the problem with DEI hires. Is the person there on merit or DEI?

I know what you were talking about. I was clarifying what in was talking about. As to your question, therein lies the problem with DEI hires. Is the person there on merit or DEI?

I just realized it wasn't you who posted the Nike/FB story. You only replied. My bad.

It was Lionfish who apparently assumed she was a DEI hire because she's black.

Back