DEI on display

What does DEI have to do with this?

A former Facebook and Nike DEI manager got 5 years in prison for stealing $5 million to fund her luxury lifestyle

"A former diversity program manager at Facebook and Nike was sentenced to five years and three months in prison after pleading guilty to stealing more than $5 million to fund her luxury lifestyle.

The sentence against Barbara Furlow-Smiles was announced on Monday by the US Attorney's Office for the Northern District of Georgia."

I just realized it wasn't you who posted the Nike/FB story. You only replied. My bad.

It was Lionfish who apparently assumed she was a DEI hire because she's black.
No worries

AGAIN this is the inherent problem with DEI. Because of DEI its quite rational to question if a black person has their job because if merit or DEI. Thats not on Lionfish

No worries

AGAIN this is the inherent problem with DEI. Because of DEI its quite rational to question if a black person has their job because if merit or DEI. Thats not on Lionfish
I agree. It's the same issue expressed by black college students. People tend to wonder, or assume, that they are only their because of affirmative action or DEI.

Wondering and assuming are very different.

I agree. It's the same issue expressed by black college students. People tend to wonder, or assume, that they are only their because of affirmative action or DEI.

You did catch that the fraud who stole $5 million was the DEI Manager, right? That's how it ties in.

When I was taking organic chemistry to meet a medical school requirement a black student that was doing poorly told me medical school would ignore his poor organic chemistry grade because he was black. He would party on the weekend instead of studying. I often wonder if he was ever accepted into medical school.

Perhaps some good news.

UNC-Chapel Hill trustees move to divert DEI funds to police and public safety
Watch as the chair and vice-chair of the UNC-Chapel Hill Board of Trustees discuss diverting the $2.3 million spent on diversity, equity and inclusion programs into public safety instead, ahead of an expected policy change statewide to restrict DEI. BY UNC-CHAPEL HILL

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/education/article288473709.html#storylink=cpy

We will see more of this as this lie continues to get exposed as the fraud that it is.

Love how Rightwing social media trains MAGA cultists like monkeys to use and parrot novel and funky acronyms. I was just getting used to SJW and CRT before they sprang DEI on us.

I am amused how low IQ, delusional leftists twits like you flail and deflect when your ideology is exposed for the lie filled autocratic stupidity it is.

They really should change it to Diversity, Inclusion and Equity (DIE) to illustrate what it actually strands for. Because wherever it is implemented, companies die.

Only unintelligent, dishonest dullards seek to change a meritocracy into a corrupt DIE toilet.

hey_mom4409-jpg.1572710

LOVE this. Didn't Earn It. Perfectly stated.

When I was taking organic chemistry to meet a medical school requirement a black student that was doing poorly told me medical school would ignore his poor organic chemistry grade because he was black. He would party on the weekend instead of studying. I often wonder if he was ever accepted into medical school.

Let's hope that the answer to that is NO.

My neighbor was black. His son who I liked a lot was attending UTA for engineering and he flunked out because the competition was too stiff.. He transferred to a Historically Black College where the competition wasn't as tough and graduated as an engineer.

Scary. I hope he isn't designing high rise buildings or bridges. My guess he isn't long in the engineering field when those looking over his shoulder see how little he actually knows.

Back