Dementia Test

the greenhouse question is highly debateable. given that every other house is built out of bricks, it would seem that in this context that the greenhouse would have been built out of green bricks.

My state is as large as you're country, if you put Mississippi and Louisiana together outs larger than your entire nation state. The Uk is tiny.
Don't let Tom get under your skin. Take some pride in your State. You should brag about your recent accomplishment of moving from 48th to the 47th ranked State in reducing the incidence of rickets.

England is a nation of imperialists, murderers, and thieves. That is nothing to be proud of. Hopefully one day they'll get what they deserve and be nuked off the face of the Earth.

At least I've got all my teeth.

My God, resorting to teeth jokes now. I had you down as far more intelligent than that.

426914_10150778150183906_731618905_12206227_232344374_n.jpg

Last edited:
England is a nation of imperialists, murderers, and thieves. That is nothing to be proud of. Hopefully one day they'll get what they deserve and be nuked off the face of the Earth.
So? Mississippi is a rural backwater full of bigots, slave traders and illiterate mouth breathers. That is nothing to be proud of. The sad thing is you're already getting what you deserve...nothing but ignored for the culturally clueless and largely irrelevant backwater that you are.

On the bright side, you're still better than michigan. :)

Back