Democrats screw the Vets to protect....

Superfreak - Thank you for acknowledging that the source or the article is flawed.

As a token of m appreciation I will state unequivocally that Feinstein is preventing the government from making money by leasing federal land to private enterprises and is doing so only in the interest of the L.A. community.

However, I don't really have a problem with that.

I don't think one will do. They will need to see every single Dem do something worse than Bush before they admit that there is corruption within the Dems. In other words, they will never admit it, rather they will just continue to make excuses for it.

Oh that's not even true about me, no less Onceler, who is far less of a "party hack" than I am. I do believe Republicans are inherently morally deformed after all.

But I certainly know that Democrats can be and are corrupt as well.

I figured you were, but it's a bogus poke.

The war was already going on w/ the "6 more months" crowd. This bill hasn't even been enacted....
There is no evidence that it won't be.

What is reality is that they voted for it, and it has gone on to the last step. Mr. "I veto Everything!" clearly forgot where he put his veto pen, it is so unlikely to be vetoed that we all may as well fully understand that it is passed.

There is no evidence that it won't be.

What is reality is that they voted for it, and it has gone on to the last step. Mr. "I veto Everything!" clearly forgot where he put his veto pen, it is so unlikely to be vetoed that we all may as well fully understand that it is passed.

We won't mention the fact that such a small number actually voted against it, that it is veto proof anyway. Not that Bush knows how to veto a bill.

Oh that's not even true about me, no less Onceler, who is far less of a "party hack" than I am. I do believe Republicans are inherently morally deformed after all.

But I certainly know that Democrats can be and are corrupt as well.

See, I think that of politicians in general. On the whole he is not a hack, but he surely seemed to play the part on this thread.

Back