Deport those who didn't vote for Trump! Enemies of America are not welcome here!

Waternark

Banned
Go find yourselves one of those non melting pot countries that you people love so much and fuck it up the way you fucked up America.

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet; antifa and soiled knickers are both manifestations of Watermark.

He couldn't get the responses he wanted as someone from the extreme left (antifa), so he's trying to see if he can get any responses as someone from the extreme right (soiled knickers); because he's hoping he can draw someone into the web he's trying to build.

If Watermark wasn't so desperate for attention; he would be amusing, instead of pathetic.

:facepalm:

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet; antifa and soiled knickers are both manifestations of Watermark.

He couldn't get the responses he wanted as someone from the extreme left (antifa), so he's trying to see if he can get any responses as someone from the extreme right (soiled knickers); because he's hoping he can draw someone into the web he's trying to build.

If Watermark wasn't so desperate for attention; he would be amusing, instead of pathetic.

:facepalm:

I'm begining to think that there isn't and never was a watermark. I have searched and I can't find anything posted by him.

Back