Deport those who didn't vote for Trump! Enemies of America are not welcome here!

you know how it goes.......if you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything.....(besides, I can't remember what his current name is).....

I see you like to make the proclamation of "I❤BlackCock".

Not that there's anything wrong with that, Watermark; but does your father approve.

I like making the proclamation of calling you out on being the sock puppet of "I❤BlackCock" and yes, my father would approve. I'm putting you queers back in the closet!

You're the one who came up with the name. Why would you come up with a name like "I❤BlackCock" if you didn't actually love black cock?

You apparently are projecting; because I don't post on other sites.
You obviously love the way "Black Cock" sounds, as it slides off your lips. :D

:truestory:

well, we've already established WM was antifa, but generally the WM socks don't change politics and soiled knickers says things WM hates.....is he that stupid?......that's more of a Legion thing.....

Watermark has done it in the past; where he takes one position for a few weeks and then reinvents himself and takes the opposing position.

Watermark has done it in the past; where he takes one position for a few weeks and then reinvents himself and takes the opposing position.

okay......then its probably either Legion or Watermark......does it really matter which it is?......there's not much difference between them........test

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet; antifa and soiled knickers are both manifestations of Watermark.

He couldn't get the responses he wanted as someone from the extreme left (antifa), so he's trying to see if he can get any responses as someone from the extreme right (soiled knickers); because he's hoping he can draw someone into the web he's trying to build.

If Watermark wasn't so desperate for attention; he would be amusing, instead of pathetic.

:facepalm:

Antifa wasn't a sock, I changed the name of my account to that. Soiled knickers is a sock though, you're right.

Back