Destination: Haiti

Well, the senoritas can certainly be irresistible.
I think I fell in love at least four times when I was tooling around Venezuela....and I was only there six weeks!

Well, wish my luck on my Haiti vacation.....I might be adding it to my bucket list!
Yea that kinda happened to me touring the Philippines. Some mutual friends introduced me to my Misses. It was love at first site and I didn’t have eyes for any other woman after that.

And all of the original Ohioans move out here to WA. I've got at least three of them in my unit (one is a Browns fan, one is a Bungles fan, and the third is smart enough to only be a Buckeyes fan)!
Don’t worry about them. Us Buckeyes are a peripatetic lot but we always seem to end up back home in Ohio.

Don’t worry about them. Us Buckeyes are a peripatetic lot but we always seem to end up back home in Ohio.

It's always interesting to see which troops intend to stay here when they retire, and which ones plan to either return home or move away to some selected retirement venue. I went to a going-away party for a guy from Buffalo who transferred to the Eastern Air Defense Sector in Rome, NY, to be back home. My wife couldn't believe a person would move back to Buffalo unless they had sick/elderly parents to look after.

It's always interesting to see which troops intend to stay here when they retire, and which ones plan to either return home or move away to some selected retirement venue. I went to a going-away party for a guy from Buffalo who transferred to the Eastern Air Defense Sector in Rome, NY, to be back home. My wife couldn't believe a person would move back to Buffalo unless they had sick/elderly parents to look after.
Thats actually a very nice area to live. You’re between two of the Great Lakes and the Mountains. Winters can be a bit harsh but lots of winter activities like skiing, snowboarding, skating, sledding, etc., to keep you busy.

Hatians insult the Orange Hog

Conan O'Brien Gives the People of Haiti a Chance to Insult Trump

“If the president doesn’t like them, they must be wonderful people,” Conan O’Brien quips in a video from his recent trip to Haiti.

The talk show host, who has a history of taking his program to foreign countries, headed to Haiti after President Donald Trump reportedly referred to it and various African nations as “shithole” countries.

Back