Dexter season finale in 30 minutes

BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN':good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u::good4u:

I think the series was irresponsible and dangerous.

I do not believe in mercenary killings and assassinations, revenge killings and personal vendettas.

So somehow, short of silly comedies, this type of ENTERTAINMENT in the form of movies and television series has become the number one type of movie and series today.

We seem to be attracted to and entertained by mercenary killings, revenge killings, and assassinations being carried out on our Wide-Screens!

And I also believe we are also propagating potential mercenaries, killers, and assassinators who have agendas all of their very own willing to risk doing this for themselves and they have THE BEST TRAINING AND IDEAS THEY CAN GET FROM JUST WATCHING TV!

Sorry, but Hollywood needs to rethink this genre altogether in this hateful and complex time in history!

It's basically irresponsible and reckless entertainment!

I think the series was irresponsible and dangerous.

I do not believe in mercenary killings and assassinations, revenge killings and personal vendettas.

So somehow, short of silly comedies, this type of ENTERTAINMENT in the form of movies and television series has become the number one type of movie and series today.

We seem to be attracted to and entertained by mercenary killings, revenge killings, and assassinations being carried out on our Wide-Screens!

And I also believe we are also propagating potential mercenaries, killers, and assassinators who have agendas all of their very own willing to risk doing this for themselves and they have THE BEST TRAINING THEY CAN GET FROM JUST WATCHING TV!

Sorry, but Hollywood needs to rethink this genre altogether in this hateful and complex time in history!

It's basically irresponsible and reckless entertainment!

Disagreed. As the wise man said "Some people need killin'."

That said, it's a last resort. Consider the rules of lethal force and under what conditions a death penalty is warranted. #1 is to prevent a killer from harming others.

Disagreed. As the wise man said "Some people need killin'."

That said, it's a last resort. Consider the rules of lethal force and under what conditions a death penalty is warranted. #1 is to prevent a killer from harming others.

Sorry Dutch! We usually agree! But I feel "taking laws into our own hands" has led to this-

AL4DJNCR6YI6XPNEMFNK57IFKU.jpg

I reveled in every kill. It was make believe. It was escapism. We understand that what's OK in fiction might not work well in reality.

My dog was going to be called "Dexter," but when we saw the litter at the breeder's,
one of the girl puppies acted as though she wanted to come home with us so we chose her.

That's when they were five weeks old.
At seven or eight weeks, their mom had had enough and we we could bring her home.
My wife drove, and the pup slept peacefully in my arms for the whole long drive back to Boston.

Dexter season 9 coming soon
When did Dexter come back?

I pay for Showtime and never even watch it.

Are there new Dexter episodes?

Might be good. Nov 7 plus 10 weeks means March would be a good time to get a week of free Showtime. ;)

https://tvline.com/2021/07/25/dexter-season-9-premiere-date-trailer-revival-video/
At the conclusion of Dexter‘s Comic-Con @ Home panel on Sunday, Showtime released the first trailer for the series’ forthcoming revival (AKA Season 9), which will premiere Sunday, Nov. 7 at 9 pm.

It comes roughly a month after the premium cabler released the first footage from the 10-episode limited series, which finds Michael C. Hall’s titular vigilante living in the fictional Upstate New York small town of Iron Lake under the assumed name Jimmy Lindsay.

Dexter: New Blood picks up nearly a decade after the widely panned 2013 finale. Veteran character actor Clancy Brown (Carnivale and Billions) will play the revival’s primary antagonist Kurt Caldwell, the unofficial mayor of Iron Lake.

Sure, but they fucked up and now they'll answer for their actions. That doesn't mean some people don't need killin'. :)

Yes, there are evil no-good souls in the world. Donald Trump being the most iconic example of EVIL in the modern world.

But, I don't want any harm done to him, but rather see him get his due process in court, be convicted and punished to the full extent of the law, and be taken out of harms way forever.

If someone did assassinate him, PAYBACK and revenge would naturally become AN EVEN MORE EVIL INEVITABLE- AND THERE WOULD NEVER BE AN END TO ASSASSINATIONS BEING THE QUICK-FIX FOR EVERYTHING FROM NOW ON!

EVIL BEGETS EVIL!

And it can come right back and hurt you and many innocent others!

I have faith in our justice department- our local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies and departments- and I have faith in our legal system.

Justice can be blind, same as it ever was, and it takes time- precious time- BUT JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!

Last edited:
Yes, there are evil no-good souls in the world. Donald Trump being the most iconic example of EVIL in the modern world.

But, I don't want any harm done to him, but rather see him get his due process in court, be convicted and punished to the full extendt of the law and be taken out of harms way.

If someone did assassinate him. PAYBACK IS AN EVEN MORE EVIL INEVITABLE!

EVIL BEGETS EVIL!

I have faith in our justice department- our local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies and departments- and I have faith in our legal system.

Use of force is often used to stop an immediate threat or if the person continues to present a danger to all around him/her. In a modern society, I would hope the death penalty would be used sparingly. Especially since We, the People don't always get it right.

OTOH, as we might see next month if domestic terrorists attack, sometimes all you can do is shoot bad guys down in the street.

But, I don't want any harm done to him, but rather see him get his due process in court, be convicted and punished to the full extendt of the law and be taken out of harms way.

If someone did assassinate him. PAYBACK IS AN EVEN MORE EVIL INEVITABLE!

EVIL BEGETS EVIL!

True believerism can kill you, sport. You have faith in things that need fixing badly. Instead, have faith that we can fix them.
That's probably not true either, but it's more true than thinking that these things are OK.

Only the most dimwitted among us can't suspend disbelief for fiction entertainment and still realize what values work in reality.
This is even true of little children. Only the exceedingly stupid ones are influenced by TV--the ones whose parents weren't breeding material.

True believerism can kill you, sport. You have faith in things that need fixing badly. Instead, have faith that we can fix them.
That's probably not true either, but it's more true than thinking that these things are OK.

Only the most dimwitted among us can't suspend disbelief for fiction entertainment and still realize what values work in reality.
This is even true of little children. Only the exceedingly stupid ones are influenced by TV--the ones whose parents weren't breeding material.

I've only been around for 70 years, but I have always had the insight to see improvements to everything in the world.

I have yet to find anything in this world yet that couldn't use some updating and improvement, or making it more readily accessible for all, or affordable for all, or even scrapping it and going with something better suited for the world today!

That includes our government and all of it's institutions.

This is why I am a Democrat!

I hope this explains my position on that!

Use of force is often used to stop an immediate threat or if the person continues to present a danger to all around him/her. In a modern society, I would hope the death penalty would be used sparingly. Especially since We, the People don't always get it right.

OTOH, as we might see next month if domestic terrorists attack, sometimes all you can do is shoot bad guys down in the street.

I guess, I must have a "Cooler Head's will prevail" spirit or attitude about most things.

God Damn we are being challenged with so many terrible things right now! The insatiable appetite of some to destroy Democracy and install an autocrat, a country of 42% that are working totally against mitigating the worst World pandemic we have seen in over 100 years, and the attempts of people to divide us by race, religion, the amount of money we have, and sexual preference, and a world that is dying just as sure as planet mars- if we don't take the steps to, at least, try and prevent it- IF WE EVEN CAN AND I THINK WE CAN!

How we got here is not just some kind of luck- THIS TRUMP ERA HAS BEEN IN THE PLANNING BY SOME FOR MANY YEARS- AND THEY ARE PUSHING IT ALL THE WAY TO THE FORE WITH EVERYTHING THEY HAVE GOT!

Donald Trump was way too stupid to figure out all of this by himseslf- As THERE ARE OTHER EVIL PEOPLE IN THE BACKGROUND THAT HAVE HELPED HIM BRING THE WORLD TO THIS KIND OF CHAOS AND DISASTER!

THE MONSTER DID NOT CREATE HIMSELF!

But let me just say this- There is not a problem in America right now, that Donald Trump has not either created himself, or has made worse by his own actions, lies, and rhetoric, Fake News, and Insane Conspiracy theories!

And yes, I CAN HONESTLY SAY THIS!

I guess, I must have a "Cooler Head's will prevail" spirit or attitude about most things.

God Damn we are being challenged with so many terrible things right now! The insatiable appetite of some to destroy Democracy and install an autocrat, a country of 42% that are working totally against mitigating the worst World pandemic we have seen in over 100 years, and the attempts of people to divide us by race, religion, the amount of money we have, and sexual preference, and a world that is dying just as sure as planet mars- if we don't take the steps to, at least, try and prevent it- IF WE EVEN CAN AND I THINK WE CAN!

How we got here is not just some kind of luck- THIS TRUMP ERA HAS BEEN IN THE PLANNING BY SOME FOR MANY YEARS- AND THEY ARE PUSHING IT ALL THE WAY TO THE FORE WITH EVERYTHING THEY HAVE GOT!

Donald Trump was way too stupid to figure out all of this by himseslf- As THERE ARE OTHER EVIL PEOPLE IN THE BACKGROUND THAT HAVE HELPED HIM BRING THE WORLD TO THIS KIND OF CHAOS AND DISASTER!

THE MONSTER DID NOT CREATE HIMSELF!

But let me just say this- There is not a problem in America right now, that Donald Trump has not either created himself, or has made worse by his own actions, lies, and rhetoric, Fake News, and Insane Conspiracy theories!

And yes, I CAN HONESTLY SAY THIS!

Plan A is non-violence. Why do you think violence never has a time and place?

One of my favorite series although quality waivered a bit at times.

The season with John Lithgow was excellent.

Definitely the highpoint of the series, although, I actually enjoyed the following season, as well.

Rumor has it that they revisited the show so as not to have it end on a note that disappointed everyone I know who watched it.

Definitely the highpoint of the series, although, I actually enjoyed the following season, as well.

Rumor has it that they revisited the show so as not to have it end on a note that disappointed everyone I know who watched it.
The ending wasn’t as rushed and empty as Game of Thrones, but it wasn’t very good.

Back