Dexter

Like in pushing dasies, he kills someone to get his girlfriend back to life, but that guy just happened to be a greedy person who robbed people at their deathbeds so, you know, no worries.

Yeah. As someone who's seen both shows I can honestly say that when they did it in Pushing up daisies, it didn't feel 'right' or even as just as it does in Dexter. That bothered me with Pushing Dasies because the girl is particularly annoying and actually makes the show unenjoyable.

Pushing Daisies is an interesting concept that unfortunately isn't being executed all that well. :l

I can't watch Dexter cause I don't have Showtime.

Guess it's about time to pull the old piracy machine back out...

No, I just love how on all these shows someone does something absolutely terrible to someone that would land them 30 years in prison or something, and then they learn they did it to a bad person later on, so magically it was OK.

but that isn't Dexter so your comment was ill informed :D

but that isn't Dexter so your comment was ill informed :D

I know. :P

I've never watched it so I don't know what it's about. It's just that Tiana said it made you sympathize with serial killers. I thought it was one of those shows that just looked at crime in a whimsical perspective.

I know. :P

I've never watched it so I don't know what it's about. It's just that Tiana said it made you sympathize with serial killers. I thought it was one of those shows that just looked at crime in a whimsical perspective.

I don't know anyone who watches the show and doesn't like Dexter. He's awesome!

just watched it! super good. :)

How hilarious was it when you foudn out that LaGuerta was sleeping with her boyfriend? Although I didn't really the fact that the only black woman on cast was eventually an emotional fvcktard.

I see two things happening:

1) He'll frame another serial killer
2) Like in the first season someone will claim to be the "bayharbor butcher" or the "dark avenger" and maybe he'll go with it.

Also, I think Doakes may eventually find out and keep his secret. Especially since last year I think he killed that Haitian man who didn't have a gun. Think about it, cops would like to take out the trash themselves. Harry taught him how to do it. I definitely don't think Deb will, but something tells me he's going to find an unlikely ally.

How hilarious was it when you foudn out that LaGuerta was sleeping with her boyfriend? Although I didn't really the fact that the only black woman on cast was eventually an emotional fvcktard.

I see two things happening:

1) He'll frame another serial killer
2) Like in the first season someone will claim to be the "bayharbor butcher" or the "dark avenger" and maybe he'll go with it.

Also, I think Doakes may eventually find out and keep his secret. Especially since last year I think he killed that Haitian man who didn't have a gun. Think about it, cops would like to take out the trash themselves. Harry taught him how to do it. I definitely don't think Deb will, but something tells me he's going to find an unlikely ally.

i think his unlikely ally may be his new sponser. She's making me very suspicious. It wouldn't surprise me if she killed people too. Statues in her house all bloody and eating each other, her apparent like for the dead bodies . . . she's up to something, lol.

With laGuerta, i was like WHAAAAT! But now Im wondering if she did that to purposely fuck with her supervisor or if it just happened.

I think his sponsor is just an artsy fartsy wack job. I don't get the impression that she's a killer - she probably likes to pretend she has a dark side, but its nothing like Dexters.

As for La Guerta, I think she did it initially to take something of "hers" since she took her job. I don't think she anticipated how freaked out the Leutinent was.

Back