did anyone ever make a stalk grind photo library of stuff i used to post on here?

You're really doing this? I can't tell if you are joking or not.

Talked to my old boss at the bindery, he gave me an awesome quote but 250 is the lowest number he can bind in a run and still make money, especially since its gonna be leather bound.

Somebody should collect Watermark's posts and write a book called, "Sh*t Watermark Says"...

It would sell.

I really need to go through here and delete every reference to any private information I've ever made. I seriously never want anyone to see the stuff I've posted here. I get anxious even thinking about it.

I really need to go through here and delete every reference to any private information I've ever made. I seriously never want anyone to see the stuff I've posted here. I get anxious even thinking about it.

If anybody were to do that they would need your permission anyway, the site doesn't own your post, we just have a right to "publish" them online. Basically, a right of first refusal. If the site decided to publish it, we could, but would give you first read so you could remove personal info from the book. If anybody else decided to do it they would need your expressed written permission, which you could insist would include a "first read" and right to edit out personal info.

Beefy used to threaten to post Watermark's deleted posts and from Wm's reaction, I bet those would make some book.

Well, there are many times in my life when I am basically a 1000 or to 1 minority. I usually responded to these situations by posting angry, satisfying replies that I know everyone is going to hate me for, and then deleting them before everyone gets angry at me. I did not know at the time that the mods could read these posts. Plus, I was drinking a lot back then as well.

If anybody were to do that they would need your permission anyway, the site doesn't own your post, we just have a right to "publish" them online. Basically, a right of first refusal. If the site decided to publish it, we could, but would give you first read so you could remove personal info from the book. If anybody else decided to do it they would need your expressed written permission, which you could insist would include a "first read" and right to edit out personal info.

Probably been recorded in waybackmachine anyway.

dang dude, what are you going to do about the copies I've been forwarding to the FBI?.....

Well, there are many times in my life when I am basically a 1000 or to 1 minority. I usually responded to these situations by posting angry, satisfying replies that I know everyone is going to hate me for, and then deleting them before everyone gets angry at me. I did not know at the time that the mods could read these posts. Plus, I was drinking a lot back then as well.

I know, don't worry, and you have really grown a lot anyway. I would hate to think of the things I would have written when I was the age you were when you first started posting.

Back