Did anyone predict an assassination attempt on Trump?

I have told folks that I will do that if folks ask me to... you're not going to insult me into changing things.

iu

us9s6.jpg

Democrat internal polling must be very very bad.

I did not predict an assassination attempt, but I certainly thought assassination attempts against either candidate is very possible. I did predict that there would be deaths this election. It seems like Republicans are killing someone every election, but it is more like they are killing someone every Presidential election.

I expected attempts against both Trump and Joe Biden. We are more polarized than we have been since Civil War days...and a move like this should not be unexpected by anyone.

I am shocked at the inefficiency of the Secret Service in their duty. They have to be more than people dressed in black suits wearing sun glasses...and looking alert. They have to be alert.

This was the most amateurish attempt imaginable. A guy able to climb to the top of a near-by building with a rifle...after being spotted as a possible danger 20 minutes earlier.

Can't imagine anyone wanting this group to be in charge of their safety.

They'll have plenty of chances, he's doing more outdoor rallies.
I doubt they run that same game again.....the Regime needs to be able to blame it on someone else and that would look too suspicious after they already tried it once. My best guess is that they bomb Trump Force One and blame it on the Russians.

I did. I might have said it on this format, but I don't remember.

My exact words 'someone will take him out'.
Same here. I thought the CIA would assassinate Trump back in 2017 or 2018. I never expected them to wait this long.

Same here. I thought the CIA would assassinate Trump back in 2017 or 2018. I never expected them to wait this long.
In '17, he was just plain incompetent. He did have the supposed 'guard rails' who were summarily dismissed one after another. By '18, the wealthy had their tax cuts, but he couldn't kill ACA.

I think it was evident how truly dangerous he was after Helsinki.

Back