Did anyone predict an assassination attempt on Trump?

In '17, he was just plain incompetent. He did have the supposed 'guard rails' who were summarily dismissed one after another. By '18, the wealthy had their tax cuts, but he couldn't kill ACA.

I think it was evident how truly dangerous he was after Helsinki.
Jay Stanley, Senior Policy Analyst, ACLU
January 9, 2017

An example of what I’m talking about emerged when Senate Democratic leader Charles Schumer was asked by Rachel Maddow about Trump’s spurning of the agencies’ findings. Trump is “taking these shots, this antagonism, this taunting to the intelligence community,” Maddow pointed out. The response by Schumer—who has been in Congress since 1980, and in the Senate leadership for ten years, and presumably knows his way around Washington—should send a chill through the heart of every American:

Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.

Jay Stanley, Senior Policy Analyst, ACLU
January 9, 2017

An example of what I’m talking about emerged when Senate Democratic leader Charles Schumer was asked by Rachel Maddow about Trump’s spurning of the agencies’ findings. Trump is “taking these shots, this antagonism, this taunting to the intelligence community,” Maddow pointed out. The response by Schumer—who has been in Congress since 1980, and in the Senate leadership for ten years, and presumably knows his way around Washington—should send a chill through the heart of every American:

Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he’s being really dumb to do this.
Was this the challenging of his Russian ties that he spurned? It got much worse as time went on. I think with the internet, the days of the CIA getting away with murder is tougher.

Was this the challenging of his Russian ties that he spurned? It got much worse as time went on. I think with the internet, the days of the CIA getting away with murder is tougher.
The FBI, CIA and secret service are all involved in the assassination attempt on Trump. The Schumer comments were meant to scare Trump over 8 years ago. Everyone was talking about it back then.

The FBI, CIA and secret service are all involved in the assassination attempt on Trump. The Schumer comments were meant to scare Trump over 8 years ago. Everyone was talking about it back then.
LOL. And they all failed so miserably? Hell...he was an open target 4 times/week on his golf courses during his tenure.

LOL. And they all failed so miserably? Hell...he was an open target 4 times/week on his golf courses during his tenure.
Over the years, Trump has done most everything the establishment has asked him to do, so it was a little surprising they'd want to get rid of him now. Something is fishy so I'll have to wait for more evidence to come out.

Over the years, Trump has done most everything the establishment has asked him to do, so it was a little surprising they'd want to get rid of him now. Something is fishy so I'll have to wait for more evidence to come out.
Trump learns, and seems determined to go after Deep State this time, if he were allowed back in the Oval he would be more difficult to block this time.

Trump learns, and seems determined to go after Deep State this time, if he were allowed back in the Oval he would be more difficult to block this time.
George Galloway said Trump is a showman that may have been in on it. Galloway offered up no proof, so it may take years for the evidence to come out. We both know it will eventually come out.

George Galloway said Trump is a showman that may have been in on it. Galloway offered up no proof, so it may take years for the evidence to come out. We both know it will eventually come out.
Michael Yon is trending the same way....two guys I listen to closely....but no....no way.

Michael Yon is trending the same way....two guys I listen to closely....but no....no way.
Hawkeye, the evidence will eventually come out but we're all speculating right now. The point is everyone was talking about Trump being assassinated 7 years ago.

Hawkeye, the evidence will eventually come out but we're all speculating right now. The point is everyone was talking about Trump being assassinated 7 years ago.
"The truth always comes out eventually" is BS......I am as always making up my own mind while taking in as much evidence as I can.

That's what we Free Folk do.

6jdtarlrrjcd1.jpeg
That's a real shitbag post, shitbag. :dunno:

If I said I expected more, I'd be lying.

What's the difference, Trump walks out to the podium and SHOOTS HIMSELF IN THE ASS every time he holds a Rally or a press conference!!
You pinheaded shitbird, if somebody had done something like that to Biden, the government and media and leftist shills like you would have reacted completely differently.

You pinheaded shitbird, if somebody had done something like that to Biden, the government and media and leftist shills like you would have reacted completely differently.
Maybe so Mr. Dillon! Maybe so! You make a good point there Sir!

I have always feared someone would take a shot at Trump. I never wanted to see this, because I didn't want the same thing happening to my candidates.

Killing Trump is not going to work for me- as I want him to live to face up to the Justice System, and think about all he has done to get himself in trouble, and take his punishment like a man and redeem himself someday.

I still believe he will live to regret his crooked past, but only if he goes to jail like every other man on Earth would have gone to jail for their criminal actions.

Maybe so Mr. Dillon! Maybe so! You make a good point there Sir!

I have always feared someone would take a shot at Trump. I never wanted to see this, because I didn't want the same thing happening to my candidates.

Killing Trump is not going to work for me- as I want him to live to face up to the Justice System, and think about all he has done to get himself in trouble, and take his punishment like a man and redeem himself someday.

I still believe he will live to regret his crooked past, but only if he goes to jail like every other man on Earth would have gone to jail for their criminal actions.
What criminal actions?

Back