Did the Jews have Kanye West MURDERED???

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
He's been a huge celeb for years until a few months back when he CRITICIZED THE JOOZ!!!!! Since then he's vanished.

I don't care for ye since he's a negro, but do people get their careers destroyed for criticizing catholics or baptists???

TDAK hard at work on this...

conspiracy-theory-meme-salvator-mundi-1024x797.jpg

He's been a huge celeb for years until a few months back when he CRITICIZED THE JOOZ!!!!! Since then he's vanished.

I don't care for ye since he's a negro, but do people get their careers destroyed for criticizing catholics or baptists???

He's where you need to be; in a mental facility.

Thanks for taking time out of this special day for you -- the National Day of Hate -- to let us know who else we need to protect and support. Sieg Heil!

Thanks for taking time out of this special day for you -- the National Day of Hate -- to let us know who else we need to protect and support. Sieg Heil!

I expect Tranny Dick has trouble raising his hand high enough to pick his nose much less give full Nazi salute.

Notice he ran from the question "Who is responsible for the death of Jesus".

(sigh) Not a single lib will address the issue of what happened to kanye.!!! Ye is conservative and anti-jew so libs want him dead.

Why do you think that anyone posting on this forum would have a single clue why you're unable to find the lone conservative brown ass you long to suckle? Why would anyone but you even care, Bubba Dump?

(sigh) Not a single lib will address the issue of what happened to kanye.!!! Ye is conservative and anti-jew so libs want him dead.

It goes back to the question of "Who is responsible for the execution of Jesus?"

Do you know, Tranny Dick? If you can answer the question, then you can answer the question in the PM.

Back