Did the Jews have Kanye West MURDERED???

He's been a huge celeb for years until a few months back when he CRITICIZED THE JOOZ!!!!! Since then he's vanished

I don't care for ye since he's a negro, but do people get their careers destroyed for criticizing catholics or baptists???

Everyone here knows you don't have the balls to say this publicly because you're a bitch.

I am in awe of the stupidity of folks who think that "The Jooooooz" are both "lower life forms" and that they also "control the universe" somehow with their "Jooooowishnessesses".

You cannot have both. Either they are the world's most powerful people and control everything, or they are lower life forms and too stupid to exist... Which is it racists?

I am in awe of the stupidity of folks who think that "The Jooooooz" are both "lower life forms" and that they also "control the universe" somehow with their "Jooooowishnessesses".

You cannot have both. Either they are the world's most powerful people and control everything, or they are lower life forms and too stupid to exist... Which is it racists?

Nazis did the same thing! Claimed the Jews owned everything .And that the Jews were Communist.

Back