DIJ unseals evidence against trump

It must be October. Remember when it was Dan Rather telling us that some Admiral wrote a memo? Pepperidge Farm remembers....
The facts and the evidence that proves them as facts are pouring all over the news now

It will fill the last days of this election

An endless flow of the documentation that Trump and his cohorts are evil traitors to America

The would have been resolved if Trump hadn’t delayed the trial. Nothing nefarious, the judge was directed to have this hearing. Bad timing? Tough shit.

It must be October. Remember when it was Dan Rather telling us that some Admiral wrote a memo? Pepperidge Farm remembers....
So you are a trumper
Thanks for finally admitting it
Lots of closet Trumpers on JPP who claim to be Libertarians.

My guess is most will be voting for the Orange Jesus on November 5th and not Chase Oliver.

I thought January 6th was disqualifying for Trump at the time - and I still think that. It's incredible that he's the Republican nominee.

I don't even blame Trump. Of course a sore loser is going to try again. What is up w/ the GOP electorate? Even watching Vance last night - he's miles better than Trump as a candidate. Haley was too. ANYONE.

They're addicted to this guy.
And you thought he would lose in 2016. So much for your opinion.

So, you think all of these eyewitness accounts and things we have heard about again & again are all lies?

How many people have to be lying for Trump to be telling the truth at this point?
Yes, he does. That's the funny thing about MAGAts. Besides being rather stupid, they also believe everything Trump tells them. They're Sheeple.

95gdub.jpg

Yeah, remember when you jokers conveniently forgot about the guy who was instrumental in getting the Shrub into that Champaigne Unit who testified. Can you say draft dodger, boys & girls? And where was the OFFICIAL authorization to leave the base for a campaign?

Oh, and the "October Surprise" was Daddy Bush putting a call into Iran and promising arms shipments if the hostages were held a little bit more. Remember that? Yeah, Rather got sandbagged and the neocons breathed a sigh of relief.

What's happening now is a simple chess move in the court room with a compromised judge ... and the judge has been outclassed!

Back