Dinner tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
and you'd be amazed at how inexpensive it is. A kilo of farm fresh tomatoes cost 7 pesos.... That's works out to be about 23 cents a pound.

Even in areas in the US where fresh produce is more expensive, I cannot think of anything to spend my money on with a better return on my investment. For what I spend I get the enjoyment of eating delicious, wholesome food. I get the benefits of almost immediate improvements in my health. I get the huge savings that not needing to spend as much on prescription or over-the-counter drugs. And the long term prognosis is great!

DY, I am asking you to drop this. I am not arguing or whatever. You have complained numerous times when people attack your family. Yet here you are doing that very thing.

There was no divorce. My kids were born within the bounds of matrimony. I am asking you to leave this alone.
You reap what you sew.

Liberals want to attack families but cry when others attack theirs!!

For someone who ranted and whined about people talking about their family, you sure seem to enjoy doing just that. You claim that the comments made about your family by MM were so horrible. But you have no problem calling my children bastards simply because of your own hypocrisy or ignorance.
Amazing how you feel it is fine to attack other people's kids.
Why are yours so special?

Well this had the makings of a good thread Mott...

WB put DY on IA. Period. He is like ID, evil to the core, and only here to get sexual thrills out of torturing others. They are sadists. The two of them should have met and married, though any spawn would have had to have been killed for the good of humanity. You are giving him what he wants, and that means we all suffer because as long as he gets his fix, he comes back. Cut off his fix, and he goes someplace else.

Mods should put these two on forced ignore and give us a all a fucking break please.

Your silence shows agreement.
You. As a liberal agree with all liberals.
Therefore pull the trigger!!!

My silence on a subject I am not involved in shows I am not involved. That is all. I never saw Howey's post.

And the "Pull the trigger" thread was about you being banned, not a threat against your life. Your claims to the contrary are insane.

I simply answered his question and asked him to drop it. It was my mistake, just like trying to bury the hatchet a year or so ago. I don't think anyone is purely evil. I think Sco nailed the reason for his being such an asshole.

I couldn't give a flying fuck why he's evil. He's a smarmy evil bastard. Purely, mostly, who cares. I am so tired of anyone answering this thing. This smarmy, grinning, malevolent, thing.

I'm sorry to hear about this though.

Well this had the makings of a good thread Mott...

WB put DY on IA. Period. He is like ID, evil to the core, and only here to get sexual thrills out of torturing others. They are sadists. The two of them should have met and married, though any spawn would have had to have been killed for the good of humanity. You are giving him what he wants, and that means we all suffer because as long as he gets his fix, he comes back. Cut off his fix, and he goes someplace else.

Mods should put these two on forced ignore and give us a all a fucking break please.

You have a point. And long overdue, I'm sure.

Mott, don't forget to raise a toast to my recent birthday.

Grind, if you ever figure out that filet mignon, you can do the same...

No shit?

Your birthday?

Sorry I missed it...but hey...here's a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

You should have spoken up...you only turn 16 once!

My silence on a subject I am not involved in shows I am not involved. That is all. I never saw Howey's post.

And the "Pull the trigger" thread was about you being banned, not a threat against your life. Your claims to the contrary are insane.
The target ads by Palin were considered death threats by liberals.

Soak whole chicken legs and thighs with fat left on in 1 cup sugar, 1 cup salt and water enough to cover for 1 hr. Put lots of coals on one side of grill, chicken on the other with a pan of water under chicken. Leave on grill for about 2 hrs but don't turn chicken over, cook fat side down the whole time. WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back