Discuss and recommend books

I read a lot of horror. One of the best books I have read in the last few years is "Dracula" by Bram Stoker. Right now I am reading "The Historian" by Elizabeth Kostova. I have about 100 pages left, hope it picks up pretty soon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Historian

those dracula books really suck. Just kidding. I couldn't resist it. :rolleyes:

I like it that you posted a link to the book. That's thoughtful because it saves the members a lot of work.:)

I like those kinds of stories. I'm a discovery ID addict on direct tv.

The author, Robert Dugoni, writes legal thrillers in the vein of Grisham. They're fiction and excellent; "Cyanide Canary" is also a legal thriller but also an actual case. He has a whole series featuring a female detective based in Seattle named Tracy Crosswhite, that you might also enjoy.

The author, Robert Dugoni, writes legal thrillers in the vein of Grisham. They're fiction and excellent; "Cyanide Canary" is also a legal thriller but also an actual case. He has a whole series featuring a female detective based in Seattle named Tracy Crosswhite, that you might also enjoy.

I love Grisham. I'll check tracy out.

Hey that's dick's last name. dick tracy. :rolleyes:

Every adult who does not have the cold, shriveled, archaic, black hearted, fossilized soul of a conservative should read the Harry Potter series.

More fun than a barrel of monkeys!

Based on an informal survey I have conducted, the adults that have read Harry Potter tend to be more young at heart, more interesting, more eclectic. But I think anyone other than a soulless, boring, dull Trump boot licker would enjoy them.

I thought we already have a thread with this topic...

Yes we do. I even posted there about it, explaining this. The main reason is that I am using a ban list and it was unknown to me at the time that this was being discussed (because nobody informed me, like what happened to captain kirk all the time)). Also, it was a matter of synchronicity that it occured.

Back