Discuss and recommend books

anything by R. A. Salvatore in the forgotten realms series, the dragonlance chronicles, guardians of the flame series by joel rosenberg, the jack ryan books by tom clancy as well as red storm rising.

for politically based books I highly recommend the series of constitutional books by Judge Andrew Napolitano.

anything by R. A. Salvatore in the forgotten realms series, the dragonlance chronicles, guardians of the flame series by joel rosenberg, the jack ryan books by tom clancy as well as red storm rising.

for politically based books I highly recommend the series of constitutional books by Judge Andrew Napolitano.

I've read most of Clancy's books. I am of the opinion that he is a CIA agent. His books are always interesting.

Read manga free. I intend to when I have time.

https://www.manga.club/

The best are Bleach, and One Piece. The Mod quez (Billy) is an avid fan of One Piece, as am I. It's action adventure stuff, with weird powers, and Japanese influences. I even got my 70 year old mother hooked on the TV version of Bleach. It became a ritual to watch the next episode together with Mom. Man was I pissed when the final arc never made it to TV.

The best are Bleach, and One Piece. The Mod quez (Billy) is an avid fan of One Piece, as am I. It's action adventure stuff, with weird powers, and Japanese influences. I even got my 70 year old mother hooked on the TV version of Bleach. It became a ritual to watch the next episode together with Mom. Man was I pissed when the final arc never made it to TV.

I love these love stories with happy endings. lutz.

Back