Discussion legion avoids

You sound like a Momma's Boy who has never been outside the Village.
You post from your 'Safe Space', but are still terrified of other people.
Relax, ... no one is going to hurt you.
We all come here to exchange thoughts, ideas and opinions.
Take a deep breath and join the Community.

Can you cry harder?

For someone your age, you sure do whine a lot about thread bans.

It must remind you of being ignored, when you were younger.

There are MANY threads here. Most asking a question and waiting to discuss a particular issue. You start a thread, then are paralyzed with fear. So you ban most of the Forum.

There are MANY threads here. Most asking a question and waiting to discuss a particular issue. You start a thread, then are paralyzed with fear. So you ban most of the Forum.

And you're STILL whining about it.

What's to stop you from starting an identical thread and have all the discussion you desire?

Unless, you just want to continue whining.

What's to stop you from starting an identical thread and have all the discussion you desire?

It's YOUR thread. If you want to 'discuss' anything, you need to open it up. If you DON'T want to discuss anything, keep banning half the Forum.

Sounds like Legina to me. (Why don't you ask him why he comes to a Discussion Site, then bans most of the other Posters?)

Translation...

I'm just going to continue to whine and cry about this; because that's what I'm known for.

…end translation

USFREEDUMBFUCK tries that. I rarely read his bullshit “part deux” threads, either.

It's YOUR thread. If you want to 'discuss' anything, you need to open it up. If you DON'T want to discuss anything, keep banning half the Forum.

Prove it's my thread. LOL

But your whine has nothing to do with the fact that if you truly wanted to discuss the subject matter, YOU could start your own thread.

It's obvious that you just want to whine and cry, rather then be pro-active.

Carry on.

Translation...

I'm just going to continue to whine and cry about this; because that's what I'm known for.

…end translation

Thread Title: "Discussion legion avoids"
Jack: The Topic of this thread is "Why does Legina avoid any discussion on his threads".
I've given my opinion on the Topic. You can continue to hurl insults but that doesn't address what the Topic is about.

Thread Title: "Discussion legion avoids"
Jack: The Topic of this thread is "Why does Legina avoid any discussion on his threads".
I've given my opinion on the Topic. You can continue to hurl insults but that doesn't address what the Topic is about.

And I've given my opinion on your crying and whining; especially since you are also one who goes off topic and then cry's about being banned, after the fact.

Since when are facts, insults?

Prove it's my thread. LOL

But your whine has nothing to do with the fact that if you truly wanted to discuss the subject matter, YOU could start your own thread.

It's obvious that you just want to whine and cry, rather then be pro-active.

Carry on.

Is this YOUR thread:

"Trump halts aid to enemies of America"
Started by Legion, Today 08:58 PM

Do YOU have half the Forum on a Thread Ban?

Is this YOUR thread:

"Trump halts aid to enemies of America"
Started by Legion, Today 08:58 PM

Do YOU have half the Forum on a Thread Ban?

I never said it was my thread; but I've noticed that it's not yours also and yet, here you are whining.

And here's YOUR card.

Dont+worry+mate+i+didnt+drop+my+gay+card+_9714eebfb6f872030eae2fde14665245.jpg

Back