Disgusting person in front of me in the line today

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
There was a disgusting individual wearing a white supremacist symbol* in front of me in line today. I hope the people at the restaurant poisoned their food and they're dead now.

*A MAGA hat.

There was a disgusting individual wearing a white supremacist symbol* in front of me in line today. I hope the people at the restaurant poisoned their food and they're dead now.

*A MAGA hat.

You post online to vent eh?

I was in line at a CVS a few months ago. Two black adults decided to grab a white teenage girl's ass. I didn't go online to vent about it. I told them to stop it and when they didn't I kicked their asses in the parking lot.

You're a little bitch and no woman worth anything will ever marry you.

I was in line at a CVS a few months ago. Two black adults decided to grab a white teenage girl's ass. I didn't go online to vent about it. I told them to stop it and when they didn't I kicked their asses in the parking lot.

What a lying cocksucker you are ...
Just like your orange master.

That's a true story. I beat their asses senseless. And because I live in a clan town I got away with it.

No one here believes you...
You are so full of sit , it must run out of your nose when you bend over to tie your shoes...

laughing-bullies.jpg

No one here believes you...
You are so full of sit , it must run out of your nose when you bend over to tie your shoes...

laughing-bullies.jpg

You don't believe me. Claiming authority is ugly.

The reason you don't believe me is you're a pussy who just could never imagine doing that.

Yep, you're a joke.

You're a little bitch and no woman worth anything will ever marry you.

lol

I thought you asswipes have no problem with pussy grabbers? Or is it just OK that the pussy-grabber is orange rather than black?

lol

I thought you asswipes have no problem with pussy grabbers? Or is it just OK that the pussy-grabber is orange rather than black?

You've just revealed another one of you cognitive errors.
It was reported that they grabbed her ass, not her pussy; unless you feel that ass is pussy.
Plus I saw nothing that said she wanted her ass or pussy grabbed.

So you point was...........................................what?? :dunno:

You've just revealed another one of you cognitive errors.
It was reported that they grabbed her ass, not her pussy; unless you feel that ass is pussy.
Plus I saw nothing that said she wanted her ass or pussy grabbed.

So you point was...........................................what?? :dunno:

lol

So groping an ass is worse than grabbing a pussy, huh punk? What a fucking idiot you are. As well as a Trump dick sucker. Fine if Orangetweet grabs a pussy but black guys pinching an ass is worse.

My point is now that you've identified yourself as a ratfucking bigot.

lol

So groping an ass is worse than grabbing a pussy, huh punk? What a fucking idiot you are. As well as a Trump dick sucker. Fine if Orangetweet grabs a pussy but black guys pinching an ass is worse.

My point is now that you've identified yourself as a ratfucking bigot.

I never said anything about one being worse then the other.
I was just pointing out your inability to post a cognitive, well thought out, comment. :D

Back