Disgusting person in front of me in the line today

You post online to vent eh?

I was in line at a CVS a few months ago. Two black adults decided to grab a white teenage girl's ass. I didn't go online to vent about it. I told them to stop it and when they didn't I kicked their asses in the parking lot.

You're a little bitch and no woman worth anything will ever marry you.

^ bullshit story ^

You're worse than Rune when it comes to lying about your RL.

lol

I thought you asswipes have no problem with pussy grabbers? Or is it just OK that the pussy-grabber is orange rather than black?

I've figured out why I have to take care of your wife because you can't. You think her pussy is where her ass is.

lol

So groping an ass is worse than grabbing a pussy, huh punk? What a fucking idiot you are. As well as a Trump dick sucker. Fine if Orangetweet grabs a pussy but black guys pinching an ass is worse.

My point is now that you've identified yourself as a ratfucking bigot.

You've identified yourself as someone that can't tell the difference between an ass and a pussy. Maybe that's why you pucker up to Obama's ass. You lick it and because he is a pussy, you think it's the same thing.

there was a girl in line at a restaurant the other day who had a disgusting guy in line behind her......he was a ginger.....she thinks he was an IT guy because he obviously hadn't bathed in weeks......

I was muttering to my Old Man Self in cashier line that i was $1 short in cash and had to use my credit card.
Nice lady behind me reached into her wallet and handed me a $1 -which I thanked her for very much

I was muttering to my Old Man Self in cashier line that i was $1 short in cash and had to use my credit card.
Nice lady behind me reached into her wallet and handed me a $1 -which I thanked her for very much

you should have told your young man self to buy her groceries and yours and invited her over for supper.....

you should have told your young man self to buy her groceries and yours and invited her over for supper.....

I have a true story you might like that is aligned with what you said. PM me and I will tell you the story. It is not Hollywood, but I think would appreciate it. If you want, PM with "Story" and I will tell you. And no, I don't come out the hero, I learned a lesson that day.

Back