Diversity Double Standard

Racist? No just pointing out the diversity double standard.

For many nations globalization means more power, more riches, etc, for them AS NATIONS. For western nations it means less.

Ever notice how nations such as Britain don't show a lot of 'ethincs' on their reality tv programs? Or maybe they do and I just don't watch enough?

Ever notice how nations such as Britain don't show a lot of 'ethincs' on their reality tv programs? Or maybe they do and I just don't watch enough?

BUt then there's this:

http://pajamasmedia.com/2008/02/canterbury_tales_of_dhimmitude.php
The Archbishop of Canterbury has said that the import of Sharia law to the UK is “unavoidable.” He may have to wait a while, judging by the British reaction to such nonsense. But, at a deeper level, argues “Jimmy Bradshaw,” his comments reflect the failure of “liberal multiculturalism which has stressed difference over commonality and exceptionalism over universalism.”

And somebody is afraid of a supposed theocratic system that is not implemented anywhere and constantly warns us about that one rather than the one that actually is spreading across the globe.

And somebody is afraid of a supposed theocratic system that is not implemented anywhere and constantly warns us about that one rather than the one that actually is spreading across the globe.

Fearmongering bullshit shows the fact that you Republicans are still closely allied to the religious right and don't give a fuck about freedom.

Fearmongering bullshit shows the fact that you Republicans are still closely allied to the religious right and don't give a fuck about freedom.
LOL. I guess all the EMO stuff gets to you after a while and you start really acting that way. I was just mentioning that he reminds me to be afraid of the "noahides" but doesn't ever mention sharia which actually is spreading across the globe.

And it is lefties that are all defending the FISA law in the other thread, not me. Talk to the totalitarians in your own eye before attempting to remove supposed splinters in mine.

It's not supposedly theocratic. It is theocratic. I correctly identify all theocratic threats. I'm against sharia and noahidism. Your objectivity is warped by your CJDD, Chronic Judeo Defferential Disorder.

It's not supposedly theocratic. It is theocratic. I correctly identify all theocratic threats. I'm against sharia and noahidism. Your objectivity is warped by your CJDD, Chronic Judeo Defferential Disorder.
Even ones that are not implemented anywhere, in fact those ones you pay special attention to! Whooo! Thank Gawd you are around to save us all from the ones that are so unsuccessful while ignoring the ones that are.

Even ones that are not implemented anywhere, in fact those ones you pay special attention to! Whooo! Thank Gawd you are around to save us all from the ones that are so unsuccessful while ignoring the ones that are.

it doesn't have to be implemented anywhere to be a blueprint for theocracy. Don't be an oaf. By your standard theocracy can never be prevented, because it can't even be talked about until it's too late, and then, of course, it's too late.

it doesn't have to be implemented anywhere to be a blueprint for theocracy. Don't be an oaf. By your standard theocracy can never be prevented, because it can't even be talked about until it's too late, and then, of course, it's too late.
No, but it does to actually be a threat. Being an oaf is warning us about the "evil" jews while the "evil" muslims actually are doing what you fear from the jews. And it is never too late.

What I'll give you in the argument is that Churchill warned against this tiny sect of Muslims called Wahhabists long ago. So, even such a tiny group might be able to pull off what you fear. I just tend to want to deal with the more immediate threat first.

Back