Dixie wins another debate

That's not fair, the two biggest culprits have rightly been shown the door. We still have USF but he is a lost soul without his camp followers.

Irrelevant. You guys are fucking horrible when it comes to personal drama bullshit. I like a few of you (mainly Yurt and you, but a couple others), but holy fucking piss does it get old when you're all trying these stupid GOTCHAs.

We've never stalked each other. A rivalry is fine. But you guys can't go one thread without devolving into shit from AOL.

I beg to differ, I was most certainly stalked. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, and Damo can clarify this if I am wrong, the JPP forum rules about posting personal information, is directly related to an incident involving a poster posting my personal information on the other website. I had a dude stay up all night, finding my personal web pages, profiles, etc., and posting links on the forum. From the information posted, another poster composed a sick and perverted 'story' regarding my daughter. A political forum is NO place for such stupidity.

I beg to differ, I was most certainly stalked. In fact, if I'm not mistaken, and Damo can clarify this if I am wrong, the JPP forum rules about posting personal information, is directly related to an incident involving a poster posting my personal information on the other website. I had a dude stay up all night, finding my personal web pages, profiles, etc., and posting links on the forum. From the information posted, another poster composed a sick and perverted 'story' regarding my daughter. A political forum is NO place for such stupidity.
I wouldn't know anything about that.

Agreed!

We've never stalked each other. A rivalry is fine. But you guys can't go one thread without devolving into shit from AOL.

Well, a bunch of people getting so pissy about a forum that it tanks is nothing to gloat over, but that's just me.

And since the hags were banned I've done zero devolving about AOL.

Wow. I remember so much of this. Of course I wasn't privy to a lot of the info about what went on behind the sites but I kept chasing around when one site shut down .... Amazing that all these years and site to site I found the same people. Still remember those who are gone. DrWho, Stories4U, Care4all, Maineman, etc. ... Lots of people who have provided therapeutic discussions on topics I wouldn't discuss with actual acquaintances. Thanks

Back