"Dixiecrat"

"Dixiecrat" is a word that does not appear in any public school textbook, is not on sat's or act's, or any part of core curriculum. I've not yet met one antifa junky scumbag who had ever heard of it. If that's not a conspiracy, what is?

"Dixiecrat" is a word that does not appear in any public school textbook, is not on sat's or act's, or any part of core curriculum. I've not yet met one antifa junky scumbag who had ever heard of it. If that's not a conspiracy, what is?

Dixiecrats certainly appeared in my public school's textbooks, and I would guess it appears in the current public school textbooks. The SATs do not have a history section, so why would it appear there? I am less sure about the ACTs, but I do not think they have a history section. There is what they current call the SAT subject tests, that have a US history section, which would include the Dixiecrats. Common core does not include a history section, so would not include Dixiecrats.

The Democrats are generally very proud that the Dixiecrats chose to leave the party.

As for Antifa junkies, you hang out with a lot of junkies? Why?

Dixiecrats certainly appeared in my public school's textbooks, and I would guess it appears in the current public school textbooks. The SATs do not have a history section, so why would it appear there? I am less sure about the ACTs, but I do not think they have a history section. There is what they current call the SAT subject tests, that have a US history section, which would include the Dixiecrats. Common core does not include a history section, so would not include Dixiecrats.

The Democrats are generally very proud that the Dixiecrats chose to leave the party.

As for Antifa junkies, you hang out with a lot of junkies? Why?

lol. they're still ln there.

So how is it none of the millenials know what a dixiecrat is? Robert byrd didnt leave. He died. You remember him dontcha? He's the democrat that legistlated the draft for nam under the pretense there would be no loophole, then legislated a loophole that covered not but one african American.

Lots of people can be found guving the guy a pat on the back including obiden hillbillary and more.

"If you cant beat them, join them." ~ public school

"If you cant beat them, lead them off a cliff." al gore 1998 capone lady dealing dope on madison west highschool school board 1983.

In other words, you're admitting that you have never taken any SAT or ACT exams?

False information. It can be found in history books. It is probably not a major enough development to appear on the SAT or ACT exam.

False information. It can be found in history books. It is probably not a major enough development to appear on the SAT or ACT exam.

Not major.... again, history ref, as opposed to current events ref...

Have one in the wh right now but no one would know it....

Proven by the fact no one seems to know "dixiecrat" at all.

"If you cant beat them, lead them off a cliff" al gore jr. 1998. Capone lady dealing dope on the west highschool school board 1983.

Not major.... again, history ref, as opposed to current events ref...

Have one in the wh right now but no one would know it....

Proven by the fact no one seems to know "dixiecrat" at all.

"If you cant beat them, lead them off a cliff" al gore jr. 1998. Capone lady dealing dope on the west highschool school board 1983.

Many Americans know dixiecrat.

it seems dems are mostly uneducated. they don't believe in history, they believe in revisionism and lies.

Back