"Dixiecrat"

Dixiecrats certainly appeared in my public school's textbooks, and I would guess it appears in the current public school textbooks. The SATs do not have a history section, so why would it appear there? I am less sure about the ACTs, but I do not think they have a history section. There is what they current call the SAT subject tests, that have a US history section, which would include the Dixiecrats. Common core does not include a history section, so would not include Dixiecrats.

The Democrats are generally very proud that the Dixiecrats chose to leave the party.

As for Antifa junkies, you hang out with a lot of junkies? Why?

Which "Dixiecrats" specifically let the party? Give us actual specific names.

"Dixiecrat" is a word that does not appear in any public school textbook, is not on sat's or act's, or any part of core curriculum. I've not yet met one antifa junky scumbag who had ever heard of it. If that's not a conspiracy, what is?

Dixiecrat may be a disappearing word, but I believe that anybody interested in American history and/or American politics knows that many pre-mid sixties Southern Democrats migrated to the Republican Party because
the Republican Party adopted a "southern strategy" to recruit racists and religious bigots from the Democratic Party.

This isn't a breaking story.

See? Even these swine tell it to you wrong. The demonicrat party's foundin kkk racists never left the demonicrat party, and you're not fooling anyone. Here is the core principle of the dixiecrats shown in contrast with what they actually teach you.

"If you cant beat them, join them." ~ public school(demonicrat core madrassa)

"If you can't beat them, lead them off a cliff." ~ al gore jr 1998(private school)

Btw, you know the dude still calls his father daddy? Very little more disconcerting than listening to a grown man and vp call his father, "daddy."

Im citing you slime bags as prime examples btw.

Which "Dixiecrats" specifically let the party? Give us actual specific names.

Strom Thurmond is the textbook case of the Dixiecrats. He was born a Democrat, and never thought he would change that. Where and when he came from, he could never have imagined a world where he would be a Republican.

But Thurmond, and other racist Democrats were furious at FDR and Truman. They were not quite able to become Republicans, but they did form the Dixiecrats, and Thurmond ran against Truman in 1948. Thurmond continued to try to fight for a place for racists in the Democratic Party, but also continued to build the Dixiecrats. Finally, in 1966, he used the Dixiecrats as a bridge to become what he never thought he would be, a Republican.

Or when Lott switched to the Republicans, he said he had never felt like he was a Democrat, always a Dixiecrat.

Honestly, I think you will be hard pressed to find many Dixiecrats who did not end up Republicans by the Reagan Era. I guess many died before becoming Republicans, but the trend is pretty clear.

Strom Thurmond is the textbook case of the Dixiecrats. He was born a Democrat, and never thought he would change that. Where and when he came from, he could never have imagined a world where he would be a Republican.

But Thurmond, and other racist Democrats were furious at FDR and Truman. They were not quite able to become Republicans, but they did form the Dixiecrats, and Thurmond ran against Truman in 1948. Thurmond continued to try to fight for a place for racists in the Democratic Party, but also continued to build the Dixiecrats. Finally, in 1966, he used the Dixiecrats as a bridge to become what he never thought he would be, a Republican.

Or when Lott switched to the Republicans, he said he had never felt like he was a Democrat, always a Dixiecrat.

Honestly, I think you will be hard pressed to find many Dixiecrats who did not end up Republicans by the Reagan Era. I guess many died before becoming Republicans, but the trend is pretty clear.

democrats are still the party of racists. critical race theory is a bunch of racist dogsqueeze.

I'd hazard all the true dixiecrats stayed. There's no reason to be openly racist to be racist. Words and nouns are meaningless. Narratives can be spun anytime it's neccessary. See, by keeping only an elite group of racists in charge the false-egalitarians can have their cake and eat it too.

Bryd and Wallace born lived died democrats. You're a racist in a racist party accept it.

Bryd and Wallace born lived died democrats. You're a racist in a racist party accept it.

Byrd was never a Dixiecrat. He joined the KKK in opposition to immigration, not on racial issues.

Wallace was also never a Dixiecrat. He was an American Independent, which was a related group. He is one of the few that left the Democrats because of the Democratic opposition to racism, but then came back.

democrats are still the party of racists. critical race theory is a bunch of racist dogsqueeze.

Again, AssHat can post anything he wishes, with or without beginning sentences with caps.
What he can't do is post anything that resembles that which occurs in reality.

Byrd was never a Dixiecrat. He joined the KKK in opposition to immigration, not on racial issues.

Wallace was also never a Dixiecrat. He was an American Independent, which was a related group. He is one of the few that left the Democrats because of the Democratic opposition to racism, but then came back.

it was never a card carrying party, ya duncecap.

? What kind of non point is this? Looks like "a real scottsman isnt a real scottsman fallacy."

Right, okay, so it was just a economic class issue and not a racial issue when he introduced the nam draft bill under the pretense there would be no loophole just before adding it. The draft that saw mostly black draftees in a war that saw mostly black causalities for the goal of shipping back golden triangle dope in dead draftee coffins to kill blacks and hippies..... no "dixiecrat" here. Nope doesnt fit the intentionally narrowed interpretation of the dixiecrat definition.....

See, yall are my chief examples to my op.

Back