Dixie's Vote is a 'Historic First'!

Ahh seems like I remember Dixie telling all the people who did not support Bush to just leave.....
this was during the era of freedom fries :)

Well, when you are as smart as BILLO, you just can't believe that people aren't watching your every move and hanging on your every thought and deed.

Especially since they make such great efforts to avoid my threads and not respond to me, rendering me insignificant, like you do. It seems like, with the complete lack of interest, and everyone ignoring what I have to say, I would have gotten it by now. Huh?

Ahh seems like I remember Dixie telling all the people who did not support Bush to just leave.....
this was during the era of freedom fries :)

You'll have to check with Prissy on that, I am not sure what I might have "said" or "not said" and have been precluded from the decision making process on that. I can say, I don't recall ever saying that, and this is what Hillary used to defend herself, so it should work for me as well.

hey dixie...I thought you had said that the republican party had to really fuck up badly to even lose one net seat in both chambers.....

what's up with that?

Are you ready to admit that you about as good a prognosticator as Mark Foley is a lady's man?

YOu haven't been right about anything in a long time - with the exception of picking Dubya over Kerry - and that has not turned out as well for your party as you would have thought!

hahahahahahahahaha

and I voted against Olympia Snowe, a moderate republican senator that I am not at all unhappy with..... and I threw that vote away as Oly won in a landslide....

but all in all, it is a good night to be a democrat and a great night for America... and if it disillusioned Dixie so much that he chose to move to Paraguay, it wouldn't bother me in the least.

and I voted against Olympia Snowe, a moderate republican senator that I am not at all unhappy with..... and I threw that vote away as Oly won in a landslide....

but all in all, it is a good night to be a democrat and a great night for America... and if it disillusioned Dixie so much that he chose to move to Paraguay, it wouldn't bother me in the least.

Or any other South American Refuge for former or present Nazis!!!!!!

Back