Django Unchained

cawacko

Anyone see this yet? What did you think? I'm not a big movie guy but after reading what my friend wrote on Facebook it kind of makes me want to see it now.

"I really enjoyed, Django Unchained. What most people don't know is about one-fourth of all cowboys on the western frontier were black. There were lots of Django's but the history books seem to skip those stories. But they are quick to show slaves in the South saying yes masta. This is why it is important to study history and not trust His Story! And yes we still have a lot of Stevens out there too! Go see the movie!-"

cant wait to see it.

One of my best friends is from texas and his grandma was valedictorian of her high school class.

Well kind of......she was of latino heritage so they didnt let her be and gave iot to a white girl instead.

Do you think those Djangos of the time got equal treatment because they managed to find freedom?

Yep, and more to follow next year. Looking forward to Man of Steel, Hobbit II, Star Trek II, Oblivion, to name a few...

The Hobbit pissed me off because I expected it to be like the trilogy and covered in one movie per book... I'll be at Hobbit II though, and Star Trek Oblivion... As for Man of Steel, maybe. I'll wait for a review before that one. I'm looking forward to Django Unchained though.

saw it yesterday. It was fucking awesome. I am not a tarantino fanboy. I thought inglorious basterds was decent but very overrated... kill bill was decent but not a masterpiece. Never saw jackie brown so no comment. I do love pulp fiction though. Reservoir dogs also good.

Personally, I think this is my second favorite of his after pulp fiction.

Acting was good, dialogue was great, the pacing of the film was very solid. There is also some good humor in the film as well. It just has a lot of breadth.

And most importantly, Tarantino does what he does best, which is pulling you in so you can really get behind certain characters and really root for them. It's just a very satisfying movie overall.

it was out in october

tom hanks actually really isn't in it thaaat much. It's 6 stories that continually jump around.

i'm reporting you to the authorities

yours truly,

legion, howey, bijou and darla
7proxnew.jpg

saw it yesterday. It was fucking awesome. I am not a tarantino fanboy. I thought inglorious basterds was decent but very overrated... kill bill was decent but not a masterpiece. Never saw jackie brown so no comment. I do love pulp fiction though. Reservoir dogs also good.

Personally, I think this is my second favorite of his after pulp fiction.

Acting was good, dialogue was great, the pacing of the film was very solid. There is also some good humor in the film as well. It just has a lot of breadth.

And most importantly, Tarantino does what he does best, which is pulling you in so you can really get behind certain characters and really root for them. It's just a very satisfying movie overall.

Inglourious Basterds is fucking bomb!

The Hobbit pissed me off because I expected it to be like the trilogy and covered in one movie per book... I'll be at Hobbit II though, and Star Trek Oblivion... As for Man of Steel, maybe. I'll wait for a review before that one. I'm looking forward to Django Unchained though.

I was kind of pissed. At least we got to see the legendary riddles scene. I think Jackson knew what he could and could not get away with.

Back