Do any of you have plans to celebrate Halloween?

I'll be flat broke until November 3rd, so I'll be staying home. We had only 7 or 8 trick or treaters last year. The previous couple years we had even less.

I'll be flat broke until November 3rd, so I'll be staying home. We had only 7 or 8 trick or treaters last year. The previous couple years we had even less.

You could afford a Hunter Biden costume.

StupidmanKenneth's mom won't let him wear one.

lkd4vtwk1qu51.png

Remember to warn the kids and parents in your neighborhood about this:

Registered sex offenders must display this sign outside their homes on Halloween evening:

yard-sign-1024x576.png

I plan on going as a 13 year old lesbian. Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't i'll eat your wife.

Yup. We are doing a trick or treat street, then I'll be standing at the end of the driveway waiting for the hay ride folks with the kids to give candy to. What are y'all doing?

Yup. We are doing a trick or treat street, then I'll be standing at the end of the driveway waiting for the hay ride folks with the kids to give candy to. What are y'all doing?

I and the rest of Operation Chaos 2020 operatives nationwide plan to hand out raw vegetables and Biden campaign literature to all the kids we can, along with a lecture about how bad sugar is for you.

I'll have a cauldron full of candy should there be any trick-or-treaters. Last year I had three groups of them, which were the first I have ever seen in eight years. Will see if they come out this year.

Back