Do liberals want to ban private gun owenership?

Do liberals want to ban private gun owenership?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
why cant we see the names of those who voted?

From the OP:

The poll is anonymous, so they have a chance to be honest without exposing their hypocrisy.

rif-logo-blue_large.gif

most of the left don't want guns banned. they do, however, want so many limitations and restrictions put upon them so that only the elitists can afford them, and those would only be single shot shotguns and .22 revolvers. nearly ALL lefties want to ensure that government in any form has the sole monopoly on mass violence.

Anyone who has ever researched the Left beyond what Fox News tells them what the left motivation is knows that this isn't true. You kids don't have a clue what the Left stands for.

I'll do your homework for you and state that the Left DOES NOT want to ban all guns. The majority of the Left want to address massacres, not single gun death situations.

The Left brings up 100 round mags and the Right says "NO WAY, this is a slippery slope in which you want to ban all guns" As if the gun control we have in place has ever been a slippery slope towards total gun ban. Basic ignorance.

They gotta start somewhere.....like they do in most issues that limit our rights....its the old get the camels nose under the tent tactic....
and its been working for you for decades......its the little leaks that sinks big ships....your ultimate goal.

LOL, yes, they do. Subject to a lot of restrictions, BTW.

So why don't they use them to kill each other at the same rate Americans do?
The only way that the gun grabbers would let US keep our guns alright, would be for US to lock them all up at our local police department. If we wanted to go hunting, we could sign them out, after filling out a form telling the Cops for what reason we needed to use our guns. Next, the bleeding hurt Libs would tell the Cops that there would be no moore hunting because it is better to eat Tofu than deer or elk meat. This sounds way out there, but I know how these Libs think and that is about what they would like to happen, they want to outlaw all hunting, even fishing so that everyone would become a Vegan or whatever they call those human grazing veggie eaters.

You paid your NRA dues and you are gonna hump that water.
10110 dork

Don’t worry “The Dupe” I never expected a rational argument from a fucking low-life left-ass like you.

Y’all fucking left-ass never can explain Switzerland’s gun tradition and its incredibly low murder rate. Nor do y’all want to account for fucking Richard Tricky Dick Nixon’s idiot Drug War that y’all’s idiot fucking left-ass politicians support to explain a whopping chunk of America’s murder rate. Your little pea-brains can’t see any further than the inanimate guns that can’t hurt a fucking fly all by themselves.

I think the problem is way too multi-dimensional to expect any further clarity by comparing the US to Switzerland. America was a country that became what it did through violence and aggression. We were perfectly happy to slaughter and enslave and imprison native Americans in our march to the west. And we were perfectly willing to slaughter one another in an horrific civil war in order to maintain the wholeness of that violently conceived union. Violence and guns have always been a part of our society whereas those same qualities are not present in many other countries in the western world. and our stupid drug war does indeed add fuel to the fire. I am not sure what the answer is, but a lack of certainty as to outcomes ought not to paralyze us and cause us to just throw up our hands and accept the level of gun violence our countrymen live with. Political compromise is needed, but Washington seems to have become so dysfunctional that grand compromises are no longer possible.

Do any of you fucking moron leftist bastards know why Switzerland has a murder rate much lower than the UK, yet every male of age is mandated to own a rifle and a pistol and ammunition for both all supplied by the government thereof?

Could it possibly be Goober that the United States murder rate is directly tied to the United States most aggressive fucking violent government created Drug War and the fact that fucking leftwing politicians in control in America’s BIG cities don’t enforce gun laws already on the books or control street gangs?

Look outside of America’s BIGGEST Cities Goober and see how much gun crime you can find.

For anybody who took the logic test and missed this question (like me), CL's providing us with a real-life example of why the answer was false.

• Whenever Drug Y is administered, the patient gets better.
  • Whenever Drug Y is not administered, the patient does not get better.
Drug Y causes the patient to get better.

Dear Deshychick

Would you please try this again? Not all of us are fluent in Ignoramus like you are.

Thank you ad God bless you.

it is always funny when someone takes the time to create a post where they criticize someone else's spelling... and watch them misspell a word themselves in that very post. Looks like you don't give yourself enough credit for your level of fluency, ILA.

I think the problem is way too multi-dimensional to expect any further clarity by comparing the US to Switzerland. America was a country that became what it did through violence and aggression. We were perfectly happy to slaughter and enslave and imprison native Americans in our march to the west. And we were perfectly willing to slaughter one another in an horrific civil war in order to maintain the wholeness of that violently conceived union. Violence and guns have always been a part of our society whereas those same qualities are not present in many other countries in the western world. and our stupid drug war does indeed add fuel to the fire. I am not sure what the answer is, but a lack of certainty as to outcomes ought not to paralyze us and cause us to just throw up our hands and accept the level of gun violence our countrymen live with. Political compromise is needed, but Washington seems to have become so dysfunctional that grand compromises are no longer possible.

So you don't think that the countries of Europe came about through violence and aggression??

Can you find me a nation that didn't come about without violence and aggression??

Dumbass

So you don't think that the countries of Europe came about through violence and aggression??

Can you find me a nation that didn't come about without violence and aggression??

Dumbass

I was all set to answer your post, until the last word. sorry. you need to learn to play nice, or pretty soon, no one will play with you.

I was all set to answer your post, until the last word. sorry. you need to learn to play nice, or pretty soon, no one will play with you.

I don't play nice with liars and idiots. You're doing everyone a favor by not responding with more of your boring incredibly dense nonsense.

Moron.

Back