DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE!

Jack

Verified User
TO ALL TRUMPTOPIANS:

Do NOT take the Vaccine. It's all about 'Government Control'. Don't let the JPP LIbtards fool you into taking this. It's EXPERIMENTAL! You're TOO smart to be hornswaqggled and bamboozled into their Communist narrative.

Remember ... 'LIVE FREE OR DIE!'

Don't be an MSNBC sheep. Fauci is a pathological liar. US funded gain-of-function. Do your research.

TO ALL TRUMPTOPIANS:

Do NOT take the Vaccine. It's all about 'Government Control'. Don't let the JPP LIbtards fool you into taking this. It's EXPERIMENTAL! You're TOO smart to be hornswaqggled and bamboozled into their Communist narrative.

Remember ... 'LIVE FREE OR DIE!'

If Biden really wanted to get the MAGA militia to do the smart thing and get vaccinated he ought to come out and emphasize not to get vaccinated, tell them the vaccines aren't effective, that they should honor their "freedom" and stay unvaccinated. The numbers would skyrocket overnight

If Biden really wanted to get the MAGA militia to do the smart thing and get vaccinated he ought to come out and emphasize not to get vaccinated, tell them the vaccines aren't effective, that they should honor their "freedom" and stay unvaccinated. The numbers would skyrocket overnight

:laugh: (that's probably true)

Don't give up what little of my liberty that remains for your safety, Jack. Vaccines are an attempt to divide us by demanding that I assimilate with the herd.

This is true. Maintain your Liberty and Freedom.

I have never heard of a magna militia i=, you got a web site for them ?

We can't vaccinate 7 billion people twice plus a booster. The conspiracy is the US trying to hide the fact that we funded gain-of-function.

Yes. Of course. That is what it is. Thanks for staying on top of this. :thumbsup:

Yes. Of course. That is what it is. Thanks for staying on top of this. :thumbsup:
You're a nice guy, Jack, but you need to catch up on how viruses work and what they look like at a cellular level. MSNBC is not your friend.

(as a Disclaimer, yes, I have taken 2 shots of Moderna)
When the trumpkins keep the virus alive through variants, and we make it all the way to the letter 'T', I wonder if they'll call it the 'trump variant'?

like when kamala said in all seriousness she wouldn't take the vaccine if trump said to?

you want the tape?

she's that dumb; trump supporters aren't.

like when kamala said in all seriousness she wouldn't take the vaccine if trump said to?

you want the tape?

she's that dumb; trump supporters aren't.
^^ Misrepresentation of what she said.

She said she would not take Trump's word alone that a vaccine is safe.

She said she would trust the word of public health experts.

That is perfectly reasonable. Trump was telling people to use bleach as a COVID cure, his word cannot trusted

^^ Misrepresentation of what she said.

She said she would not take Trump's word alone that a vaccine is safe.

She said she would trust the word of public health experts.

That is perfectly reasonable. Trump was telling people to use bleach as a COVID cure, his word cannot trusted

:okjen:

Back