Do we have a Game of Thrones thread?

I do think Billy would like Game of Thrones. It's got a lot of things he finds intriguing into it, and the sort of amoral outlook and indifferent treatment of major characters and would likely appeal to him.

I do think Billy would like Game of Thrones. It's got a lot of things he finds intriguing into it, and the sort of amoral outlook and indifferent treatment of major characters and would likely appeal to him.

The torture, the series glossed over it!

because there are always going to be the fucking morons that forget to spoil tag or something. maybe we should have separate book threads and tv thread. They do that on a lot of sites. avclub for example has a critical review of the show by someone never having read the books and a parallel review done by a book reader as well.

I love the AV Club.

I got to Season 2 of Mad Men. It's very difficult for me to complete an episode, honestly. It does have it's moments but it's not something that's easy to watch. A Song of Fire and Ice, on the other hand, does have a very thrilling plot, and I would imagine the same would be true for any show that's based on it. It was honestly brilliant to make it into a show instead of a movie or something, a story as complex as SoFaI needs at least 12 or so hours a book.

Wow really?

Grind has the best taste in television out of all of you guys, by far. That's scary.

currently following Black Sails, The Musketeers, Banshee and Justified.....another interesting one I'm getting into is True Detective.....when does GoT start up again, April?......

I've heard people complaining about the gratuitous use of sex. I don't think people understand, that's how it genuinely is in the book.

Yeah, at first I assumed it was just HBO being its usual self. Then I started to hear people talk more about the books. South Park had an hilarious take on how annoying it can be to sit through the creepy gay sex scenes...

Back