Do Ya Fall For Clickbait?

The warnings about fake news and clickbait were widespread.

Wise people paid attention, learned what this new trickery was all about, and learned how to avoid it.

The MAGA cult missed a lot of good lessons.

The dopey broad has latched on to clickbait now, at least she's given up her Grim Reaper obsession with COVID.

Goodbye serendipity,

The dopey broad has latched on to clickbait now, at least she's given up her Grim Reaper obsession with COVID.

Some frustrated minds are so gripped with fear, anger, and hatred towards others they disagree with that they devolve into simply looking for someone to unload on. And that's sad because no matter what kind of endorphin rush results, it never lasts, and must be repeated ad infinitum with diminishing meager and shallow benefit. Rather unfortunate.

Welcome to my Ignore List.

I am happy to discuss politics in the spirit of good will towards others and in the hopes of building a better USA. That does not involve being mean, holding grudges, being disrespectful, nor setting oneself up for online abuse in a dysfunctional abuser/enabler situation.

I wish you farewell.

Goodbye serendipity,

Some frustrated minds are so gripped with fear, anger, and hatred towards others they disagree with that they devolve into simply looking for someone to unload on. And that's sad because no matter what kind of endorphin rush results, it never lasts, and must be repeated ad infinitum with diminishing meager and shallow benefit. Rather unfortunate.

Welcome to my Ignore List.

I am happy to discuss politics in the spirit of good will towards others and in the hopes of building a better USA. That does not involve being mean, holding grudges, being disrespectful, nor setting oneself up for online abuse in a dysfunctional abuser/enabler situation.

I wish you farewell.

Fuck you!

Back