Dodd, Biden, Kucinich

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
In tonights Democratic Presidential debate, I think that Dodd, Biden and Kicinich made the best showings. Richardson semed like too much of a softie, Obama and Edwards were seemingly on the defensive, obviously with their lasers set on Clinton, Clinton was unimpressive. I think the three I mention in the title were really the ones who moved forward. They hardly gave Kucinich and airtime though.

Thoughts?

In tonights Democratic Presidential debate, I think that Dodd, Biden and Kicinich made the best showings. Richardson semed like too much of a softie, Obama and Edwards were seemingly on the defensive, obviously with their lasers set on Clinton, Clinton was unimpressive. I think the three I mention in the title were really the ones who moved forward. They hardly gave Kucinich and airtime though.

Thoughts?

I thought Obama had the best debate since they started. He is getting better, though i am still not comfortable saying he can go up against the republican machine...otherwise known as hyenas, jackals, you know, predators.

I agree about Hillary she is starting to show cracks! Good news for me, bad news for Top.

I think that whomever the D nominee is, they should tap Biden for Secretary of State, he is one smart guy, with a lot of real experience. I like Biden, I can't help liking Biden actually. Dodd actually moved back with me taking a couple of positions I was surprised at coming from him, but, overall I still like Dodd just fine. Kucinich is Kucinich, he always says what I am thinking, so I didn't notice any difference in him tonight.

Hyenas, jackals, and predators? OMG! The Republicans recognise that there is no such thing as a free lunch! The bastards!

clinton dominated those far lefties got a few claps for the left wing
Obama and Edwards were both Booed when attacking Clinton.
Weak ass attacks I might add.
Richardson looks more vice Presidental every day

I thought Obama had the best debate since they started. He is getting better, though i am still not comfortable saying he can go up against the republican machine...otherwise known as hyenas, jackals, you know, predators.

I agree about Hillary she is starting to show cracks! Good news for me, bad news for Top.

I think that whomever the D nominee is, they should tap Biden for Secretary of State, he is one smart guy, with a lot of real experience. I like Biden, I can't help liking Biden actually. Dodd actually moved back with me taking a couple of positions I was surprised at coming from him, but, overall I still like Dodd just fine. Kucinich is Kucinich, he always says what I am thinking, so I didn't notice any difference in him tonight.

To me, it relly seemed like the most off the cuff, honest, shoot-from-the-hip, frank responses came from Dodd and Biden. Kucinich, if they had given hime more than 4 seconds of airtime, could have shaken things up more.

The rest of them seemed somewhat scripted to me, not quite frank and honest, but like politicians. Dodd and Biden though, did really well. Biden kept it really straighforward and Dodd didn't parse any words.

I'm still voting for Ron Paul.

Paul '08!

Really? I don't think Richardson is even on the radar. He seems like a decent man, but a bit of a pussy.

really is one of the three you listed even out of single digits.
Watch the polls next week, Clintons lead gets larger.

Yeah right, booed by whom? Bill Clinton? She is so much like bush, she's got plants in the audience, and you might be the only person in America who falls for it.

really is one of the three you listed even out of single digits.
Watch the polls next week, Clintons lead gets larger.

And probably so does the butt Richardson has growing out of his neck!

VP, for f's sake, I am not looking at that for the next four years.

Back