Does anyone here like the name Parker for a boy?*

Parker is a surname or a word to describe one who consistently, on his own volition or by order of his employer, places his or others' motor cars in spaces designed for such things.

No. It is not a name for a boy ... or girl .. or cat ... or any kind of livestock.

I think Parker has been used more often as a girl's name, but its definitely open to both.

For example, I would like to plow Parker's Pussy, I mean, Parker Posey, who starred in Dazed and Confused

parker-posey.jpg

Is this your way of telling us you're going to be a father? :)

Ha! No way! The world is not ready for that yet. :)

My sister had twins last night and named the boy Parker. I know I'm not suppose to say this as an Uncle but I'm not a fan of the name.

My sister had twins last night and named the boy Parker. I know I'm not suppose to say this as an Uncle but I'm not a fan of the name.

I became an uncle last month to a feller by the name of Miles. I actually like the name, but my sister snatched it first, so...

I know what you mean. My favorite niece just had a baby and named her Xyra. I don't like the name to be honest with you. Parker's got that beat by a mile.

I became an uncle last month to a feller by the name of Miles. I actually like the name, but my sister snatched it first, so...

Only in Hong Kong do we have dafter names than the US.

A salesman of mine found the western name he wanted was already used by a friend so he called himself Stony instead of Rocky. A young lady (a newspaper photographer) named Miss Lam, chose the western name 'Welsh'. Winky was the name of our estate agent, one of the female police here introduced herself as Bogey, a friend employs a swarthy, black haired designer who sees nothing peculiar about being called Blondie. Tadpole Wong used to live at a good address on HK island.
Company names are even better.
Gents outfitters, Hung Tai, Shoe makers Lee Kee, The Grand Erection Construction Company and many, many more the best known of which is probably The Honest Motor Company..... mmm ... would I really spend a quarter of a million with them? I did actually, a Lancer, although certainly not as much as a quarter of a mil.

I have a great niece named Grace, another name Gracie and a third named Graciela......they are all approximately the same age.......none of their mothers are speaking to each other to this day.....

I feel seriously guilty (and like an ass). I'm at the hospital but don't want to see the baby because I don't like his name. Bad karma will come my way.

I feel seriously guilty (and like an ass). I'm at the hospital but don't want to see the baby because I don't like his name. Bad karma will come my way.

Just go hold him and call him "little guy" for right now until the name becomes unimportant cuz he's such a cool dude who's grown on ya.

What's the other baby's name? Inquiring minds need to know.

It could be worse, she could have named them Phineas and Hazel, like Julia Roberts' twins.

Back