Does anyone here like the name Parker for a boy?*

Geebus, Parker Blair... Sounds like they are predicting he'll be a gay activist.

:D

J/k. Welcome to double-unclehood.

Geebus, Parker Blair... Sounds like they are predicting he'll be a gay activist.

:D

J/k. Welcome to double-unclehood.

Ha. I want to laugh but you're probably right. To me Parker sounds like some wanna be high brow name who kids would beat up on the playground. Hope he doesn't go to public school.

I feel seriously guilty (and like an ass). I'm at the hospital but don't want to see the baby because I don't like his name. Bad karma will come my way.

Now might be the time to give him a little pet name of your own making, it could be an uncle/nephew thing. I remember a neighbour who was always called Jim although his real name was not Jim, James or anything like it.

Now might be the time to give him a little pet name of your own making, it could be an uncle/nephew thing. I remember a neighbour who was always called Jim although his real name was not Jim, James or anything like it.

I've thought of that. I already got into a bit of trouble with my sister for not liking the name so if I come up with a nickname I don't know how happy she'll be. Your idea is a good one though. Hopefully I'll just get over it here shortly.

What's the other baby's name? Inquiring minds need to know.

It could be worse, she could have named them Phineas and Hazel, like Julia Roberts' twins.

when I was in high school I knew Candy and her brother Hershey Barz.......I've heard rumors they reconciled with their parents before they passed on.......

The girl is named Claire. I'm good with that. Just can't get over the name Parker.

Jeez...take a pill. At least they didn't name him Percival.

Parker Stevenson played one of the Hardy Boys back in the 80's and he was cool enough to get to nail Kirsti Alley while she was still a hottie...

You may want to prepare him to be called by other children, Porker; ie Porkie, which of course will lead to PPPPPPPorkie PPPPPPig. :whoa:

Ha. I want to laugh but you're probably right. To me Parker sounds like some wanna be high brow name who kids would beat up on the playground. Hope he doesn't go to public school.

Pick one of the names of the competitors to Parker Bros., and call him that for fun. :D

Back