Does Grind own a RV and drove to Nashville recently ...

More projection?
Give me a reason to think differently, kid.
The fact you never answer questions indicates a paranoid personality; a person living in perpetual fear of being found out to be weak, not very smart, not much of a success and rather lonely.

Since you never answer questions, I'll just guess that you are in your thirties, some college, dead end job millennial who is living at home with his parents.

You make about $30K/year, but COVID has put a damper on that for you. Fortunately, your room and board is covered by mommy and daddy so you have plenty of money for drugs and gas money for your car...although you never go anywhere with friends because you don't have any except on JPP.

How's that projection? LOL

I don't owe you anything.

Only a fool believes what people say about themselves on the Internet, BTW.

You're projecting since I never said you did. You are free to hide and I'm free to analyze your fears and your reasons for hiding.

You can speculate all you like, as I said. Just keep making stuff up. You seem somewhat obsessed.

I already did. Your personality reveals more than you think. The fact remains you live in fear of being "found out". Your choice.

I doubt it.

He doesn't seem like the kind to be into motorcycles though

th

is he?

I already did. Your personality reveals more than you think. The fact remains you live in fear of being "found out". Your choice.

This is Dr. Anomalous Lesion. But then again, we're all Legion. And we're a bit afraid to be "found out". ;)

Or maybe he's that character in "Me, Myself and Irene" where he got his other self that stuck a yuge dildo up his ass?

Truth Detector, like several other elderly JPP RWNJs most likely is divorced or widowed.

Wrong again dumbass. Don't you ever get tired of looking like a lying dumbass? That question was rhetorical. :palm:

The Internet is his window to the world from his retirement facility.

Wrong again dumbass. Don't you ever get tired of looking like a lying dumbass? That question was rhetorical. :palm:

Better to pity such people than to be aggravated by them.

You should feel pity for youtrself being the brain dead dumbass loser you seem so eager to be. :palm:

tenor.gif

Back