Does not changing the clocks twice a year make any sense?

Forget daylight savings time!

Bring on the night!

GEKO_LAND-59e5188f84b88__700.jpg

Only a white man would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket and sew it to the bottom of a blanket and have a longer blanket.

same for daylight savings time. I have dogs, so I only end up being woke up an hour earlier than before...........

Hahahaha! A worthy idea, but *I* insist that we go on Standard Time and not that silly DST. ;)

Maybe when I fully retire I’ll be OK with standard time. As it is now, I like the extra daylight I have after I get off of work. I’m an outdoor person and stay outside until dark almost every day…except Wednesday.

Maybe when I fully retire I’ll be OK with standard time. As it is now, I like the extra daylight I have after I get off of work. I’m an outdoor person and stay outside until dark almost every day…except Wednesday.

What happens on Wednesday night? Is that a church service night?

Best arguments please.

We finally learn how to adjust that microwave clock? I've been driving across country, staying in a bunch of hotels, and I've been fixing all the hotel room microwaves.

It's the least I can do for fellow travelers.

When you say, "trump is a truth-teller" and refuse to explain your bullshit - it's not an argument either.

You are a major hypocrite, asshole.

While you are correct, I think lenience should be given to delusional nutjobs whose grip on reality is tenuous at best.

You'd love Alaska in the summer! Some days are 22 hours of daylight long!

But, then the opposite becomes true in the winter. Some nights are 22 hours long!

If this is farming related (despite farmers not liking it) they can set their alarm clocks to whenever they want or need (as they currently do) to make best use of the 24 hours available to them each day.

But there is no reason the rest of us need to be bothered with this annoying practice.

And I can assure you the pets of our country would be very grateful not to have to deal with having their schedules turned upside down twice a year.

If this is farming related (despite farmers not liking it) they can set their alarm clocks to whenever they want or need (as they currently do) to make best use of the 24 hours available to them each day.

But there is no reason the rest of us need to be bothered with this annoying practice.

And I can assure you the pets of our country would be very grateful not to have to deal with having their schedules turned upside down twice a year.

The school year is farming related too. It'd be better to have year-round school with 2-3 weeks in between quarters.

Back