Does Thor enjoy a good dick?

Does Thor enjoy a good cock?

• Total voters
Calling me gay isn't offensive, merely inaccurate. It is offensive as if you called me a porcupine or a fan of heavy metal.
Those are irreverant, and few people get offended by irreverant and random slanders. Being called gay is more direct and personal. Just because you are not offended to be called gay does not mean the person calling you such is not trying to be offensive. There would be little fear of a fight breaking out in the event that a guy was attempting to defend his manhood over being called a porcupine, but he would likely feel much differently if someone called him a fag.

Those are irreverant, and few people get offended by irreverant and random slanders. Being called gay is more direct and personal. Just because you are not offended to be called gay does not mean the person calling you such is not trying to be offensive. There would be little fear of a fight breaking out in the event that a guy was attempting to defend his manhood over being called a porcupine, but he would likely feel much differently if someone called him a fag.

If he finds being called a fag so offensive then he's a bigot. If someone called you a Jew or a black would you be offended?

If he finds being called a fag so offensive then he's a bigot. If someone called you a Jew or a black would you be offended?
Well, if someone called me a Jew I would remind them that I'm actually Catholic. If someone called me black I would remind them that I can't dance or jump very high. :)

Well, if someone called me a Jew I would remind them that I'm actually Catholic. If someone called me black I would remind them that I can't dance or jump very high. :)

And if someone called you gay you would remember last night with your roomate?

Not that there's anything wrong with that! :clink:

But if you tell them your straight after they call you gay they just say, "sure..." with that little tale tell...

Back