Does ThreeDee believe in Climate Change?

Does ThreeDee believe in Climate Change?

• No.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who is ThreeDee?

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are probably more just like him.

I don't know. Do you have any idea what it is/was like being here at JPP for the last 15 years? :( (Oh, btw, have you met MSG?) Place raised eyebrow emoji here ... followed by eye roll emoji.

I don't know. Do you have any idea what it is/was like being here at JPP for the last 15 years? :( (Oh, btw, have you met MSG?) Place raised eyebrow emoji here ... followed by eye roll emoji.

According to MSG he's a medical doctor, which makes him the second MD on this forum besides expresslane.

According to MSG he's a medical doctor, which makes him the second MD on this forum besides expresslane.

OK. That's funny. See, another person with 'JPP Fatigue'. A condition of Mental Burnout. (I don't think you return from the downward spiral into the Darkness)
PS: Notice 'Grind', Leader of Red Team, has never made it back?

OK. That's funny. See, another person with 'JPP Fatigue'. A condition of Mental Burnout. (I don't think you return from the downward spiral into the Darkness)

What ever happened to him?????????

Only 2 days to go before Polls close on this important issue.

Only 11 years to go before the world ends, according to AOC.

imrs.php

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/24/ocasio-cortez-says-world-will-end-years-she-is-absolutely-right/

Grind is on a pilgrimage to Mecca.

:grindlife:

This poll is Closed. The Verdict is in. 3d DOESN'T believe in 'Climate Change'.

(did you know my grandparents and great grandparents lived in Cle Elum and Wenatchee?)

I showed you a daily weather report with a temperature of 1104⁰ in Wenatchee, and, you claim I am not a believer? Also, like the typical retard/lefty, your definition of climate change is exclusive to AGW.

I showed you a daily weather report with a temperature of 1104⁰ in Wenatchee, and, you claim I am not a believer? Also, like the typical retard/lefty, your definition of climate change is exclusive to AGW.

1104 degrees in Wenatchee! Man, that's HOT!

Back